Ronan

I’ll see if I can find the tweets later. Mental attitude.

1 Like

He is a Rochdale fan at heart no affiliation to Wolves other than they are his paymaster … Saturday wasnt his best game by a million miles but dont think anyone covered themselves in glory

1 Like

Good to know he supports his local club!

1 Like

I know DK seems to be committed to 4-4-2 this season but I don’t see the harm in moving to 4-5-1 at various points.

Seems to me Ronan is of the same ilk as Ozzy so he needs to be played advanced just off the striker rather than central midfield. You could still play two wingers with that system.

Upfront Ferrier I think could play the lone striker role. Cook plan B off the bench like at Barnsley.

1 Like

Must have been watching a different match Osbourne went off at 1-1, he was blocking a lot of their progress, after he went off we went to the dogs, Doncaster bullied us off the park, no protection from the ref and no-one on the pitch man enough to fight back Sorry as Keates has said, we were not good enough, he learnt a lot about the team

3 Likes

The criticism for Ronan is very harsh. Yes we didn’t look as solid in midfield when Osbourne went off, but it’s nothing to slate Ronan over. He was fantastic at Barnsley, so calls to send him back are ■■■■■■■ laughable.

We had chances of our own at 1-1, but we should have just matched them in a 433 as they were dominating in midfield.

Liam Roberts trained my son at goalkeeper sessions 2 years ago wearing a pair of W01ves shorts, obviously a w01ves fan doesn’t mean he performs any less for us does it.

Didn’t Don Goodman play for Wolves?

1 Like

Wayne Clarke, Don Goodman, Darren Bazeley, Steve Corica, Neil Emblen, Anthony Forde, Zeli Ismail. Going to happen isn’t it?

Exactly , so why has Zeli etc not received the same treatment … complete foolery from our fans.

2 Likes

“CUZ HE AY STILL ON THERE BOOKS SON.”

The exact response when I asked the same question to some ■■■■ on Twitter

C**ts talk that mate :joy::joy: bloody social media idiots

1 Like

@SamsaraSaddler loves social media, especially the ‘5 years since we beat Wolves’ posts… :rofl:

1 Like

MATE! Come on, you know I’m right on that 5 years post! Banging on about an away victory in league 1 which had absolutely no impact on a season is desperate. If it were another team doing the same to us we’d rip them to shreds! :joy:

1 Like

Tin pot club who will be back in the fourth division when the Chinese see sense.

Don’t see us playing the Wolves in the league for a long long time unfortunately.
Much as I dislike 'em, I admire how they’m taking on the prem …they ain’t gonna be cannon fodder for anyone.

Possibly next season :smirk:

What about all the assists Maz has created when he’s played? He’s looked good in the cup games I’ve seen him. My arguement is, does Ronan give us that something that nobody else can’t from what I’ve seen in the last three games no. We can talk about one ball towards end of game but what about the rest of it?

Their third goal killed us when Ferrier lost it and there was nobody in the centre of the park so there was an easy counter attack.

Exactly what I’m trying to get to, Chambers and Osbourne aren’t going to be 10/10 players you rave about and get the headlines. What they add is organisation and the ability to slow games down. Someone said Dobson is a defensive midfielder not attacking, I don’t see it. Must be getting mistaken for the bald Dobson we had, can’t remember first name.

In a 4-4-2 you need one of Ronan/Dobson and Osbourne/Chambers. Ronan isn’t going to push out Dobson so why sign him, give our own youngsters a chance to prove themselves? Especially when they’re in a make or break season…

Why sign him? Plan B. That’s why.