Rory Gaffney Signs

Yes what would you like to discuss about it?

And what about if heā€™s still working on it with a free agent?

I think everyone should stop being triggered by each other. Debates should ideally be factual and not based on wind ups.

Letā€™s all be friends :grin:

3 Likes

Read his quote. Doesnā€™t sound like a free agent to me considering he himself was worried about getting them in before the window closes.

Heā€™s already confirmed he missed out on his target himself. Iā€™m not saying anything he hasnā€™t.

ā€œI didnā€™t fancy bringing in another player to developā€

So he wants one that has experience.

So 9 times out of 10 thatā€™ll be a player that is unattached seeming as we donā€™t really ever pay money for players.

6 Likes

We are already relying on a development player in Adabeyo, we can ill afford to have more in the tream, because at the end of the day they learn their trade with us and end up buggering off for next to nothing just when they are finally coming to fruition.

1 Like

He may well do that (which ironically would be exactly what you said with regards to getting in a lesser players because his first choice didnā€™t come off like the loan deals that have been rushed through in previous seasons except with a bit of experience) but heā€™s actually directly addressed the player he missed out on this week.

I mean heā€™s literally said it himself that the player didnā€™t come through. Iā€™m not even sure why this is up for debate.

Who did he miss out on? have i missed something?

Iā€™m sure DC is fuming in the background after making that statement about deals he thought were as good as done , obviously greedy agents and players wage demands put the car wash on said deals ā€¦

2 Likes

Login, see 44 updates on the Rory Gaffney thread and think ā€œBloody hell, maybe the the lads been out in Walsall and t*****d someoneā€ nope, turns out itā€™s just usual weā€™ve come to the expect on UTS.

5 Likes

What talking about football?

Youā€™ll find itā€™s talk about lack of faith in our manager, owner, players and supporters. Certainly not about our new signing Rory Gaffney.

1 Like

He said he was frustrated about missing out on the wide player heā€™d said he would sign. It was in an express and star article the other day and he also spoke about it on a video posted by the clubs twitter.

1 Like

Yeah well itā€™s all linked. If you want to speak specifically about Gaffney we can though feel free to add to the conversation!

Of course you are right as usual, so letā€™s just have one thread for all Walsall FC related topics then.

1 Like

Probably not a post for this thread mate, suggestions like that are best posted direct to the mods :+1:

Or maybe you could just start a new thread based around your negative views of DC, LP and the players theyā€™ve signed.

Nah Iā€™ll just keep responding to stuff. If you scroll back youā€™ll see I responded to Shrewsburyā€™s post on Clarke :+1:

Come on mate, your obviously desperate to discuss Gaffney, what is this burning thing you wish to say?

Whatā€™s more to say than whatā€™s been said already, Iā€™ve not seen him play yet and Iā€™m sure you havenā€™t either unless you went to St Andrewā€™s. Iā€™ll comment once Iā€™ve seen him play a few games.

Now Iā€™m tired from working all week, Iā€™ve not spent all day every day on here like your good self so Iā€™m going to bed. Have a good evening burning the midnight oil. Iā€™ll check in tomorrow to see another 20 posts with you arguing with yourself.

Thatā€™s me stopping this saftness, maybe you could try it sometime.

3 Likes

Sweet! Good input. Sorry for blocking that.