Rory Gaffney Signs

He’s got a record of 10 goals 4 assists in 33 career League 2 games, that isn’t bad at all?

2 Likes

Dont knock the Barrowboy , he went on to become a Ross County legend

Has he :thinking: i think there is a conspiracy theory building :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm…you can’t beat a good conspiracy theory.

1 Like

What rubbish. Still as a business man I purchased a Bury FC badge this morning at a ‘fleeced market’ from their 1972 era for £4.00 - sold it tonight for £23.00. That’s business , football is now becoming a second rate hobby if your not “TOP” if your league!! - and the so called (class of) could be bothered to put their hands in their pockets.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=villain+stroking+cat+gif&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari#imgrc=Kruk4bcJxt7-jM:

1 Like

It’s a new team ffs… I am feeling as disappointed as everyone else tonight. But in my opinion we have just made a good signing with a couple more to come hopefully.We will improve without any added pressure from the fans. Keep up the support that’s the only way we will get out of this terrible league that we don’t belong in. UTS

2 Likes

That’s why I decided not to be an early bird - prefer picking up the scraps - their free!!

Didn’t we mention this one a few weeks back @Thanatos :blush:

3 Likes

Looked up Gaffney’s career stats.

80 goals in 320 games. So 1 in 4.

Is that really that bad for the negativity aimed at his signing?

4 Likes

Think people need to chill the ■■■■ out instead of getting angry about everything and writing players off because we aren’t signing an experienced 30 league 2 goals a season striker. We are six games in, we have another 40 to go. Get behind them instead of being on his back before he’s even kicked a ball.

8 Likes

Interesting it is a loan signing.I suspect he wasn’t anywhere near our first choice but was the best we could do so near the deadline. Anyway welcome Rory…hope you can help us climb up the table.

1 Like

I have a feeling he’s going to become a decent signing for us

1 Like

Great. Hardly prolific is he? Hopefully he will score at least once in the next 20.

I know highlights can be misleading, but from those YouTube clips he seems more direct than Gordon and can pick a pass better than Adebayo.

I watched his goals and for most of them I thought that both Gordon and Adebayo would probably of not had the shot when Gaffney did.

Fingers crossed he can get 10-15 goals this season. Lavery has the potential to get 15-20. It’s where the rest of the goals come from that worry me as outside of Holden and Hardy (10-15 between them this season?) the I don’t see a goal threat.

If that is our aim then that is exactly why we are where we are.

Even being from el_nombre surely no one can disagree with every single word of this.

The big danger is where in the bottom half?

I disagree with a number of the words.

I`m so pleased for you.