Rushall Olympic fans

No mate only over 35 s an over 45s teams :grin:

1 Like

Probably biggest game in their history coming up against nuneaton borough for a spot in the northern premier league

Letā€™s get some saddlers down to nuneaton to cheer them on

3 Likes

Absolutely! Need something to do the town proud

Does that pointy-shoed cardigan-wearing splitter still go?

Conference North

1 Like

Itā€™s OK, Iā€™m a Walsall fan

2 Likes

Still a massive achievement if they make it to be playing the likes of Chester. Scunthorpe and Darlington

1 Like

Unlike him.

A far cry from Bournemouth, Luton or Rotherham.

1 Like

You going?

Nah. Since he got married, became a father and moved to Water Orton, he rarely, if ever, goes to any matches now.

1 Like

Quite busy running his consultancy Iā€™d imagine, in between performing as Lawrence Llewellyn - Bowenā€™s stunt double.

2 Likes

Massive for Rushall.

What a job the folks there have done.

To go from the Alliance / Local non league levels and eclipse many of their peers who are bigger names is a testament to the people there and their vision to grow the club.

Having people who know the game, know the level, know the community and maximise their resources is what theyā€™ve done.

Not hard is it WFC ?

1 Like

Dame Omlette, Gamble and Mole wouldnā€™t ā€œ knowā€ which was heads or tails on a coin, the 3 amigos comedy gold.

2 Likes

Canā€™t. Iā€™m on holiday in Cyprus

Great achievement, really hope they do it.
The chairman and vice chairman are two great blokes who make everyone feel welcome there.

I have friends who go and whenever I go Iā€™m treated as though I go every week.

Thereā€™s a real togetherness there too which I always think might fall apart when a few players leave each summer but they seem to just build on it and get even better.

Coalville will be gutted, finished level on points with Tamworth who went up automatically.

Certainly will give food for thought in terms of local football fans if they do win next week

A local team vs the likes of Scunthorpe, Chester, Darlington, Scarborough for a tenner vs Ā£26 hoofball

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Grandson plays there in Sunday mornings. Great set up

Agree @Gensanx123 the walls are closing in.

Villa Women - competition for the pound in the pocket of a certain demographic of fan weā€™ve traditionally attracted

Rushall even without promotion - now closer to us in terms of divisions and again competition for the club in terms of pounds in the pocket for certain types of fan.

WFC can rely on a hardcore of say 3/3500 but there is the casual floating fan / young family element (not forgetting the disgruntled cynics like me !) who will take their custom elsewhere if something better is on offer

About sums it up for me, but basically couldnā€™t give a monkeys. Those who have transferred their allegiances there? Itā€™s their choice, fine by me. Each to their own. I despised Bonser as much as anyone, but didnā€™t see the point of cutting off my nose to spite my face. Why would I let the leach stop me from doing what I love doingā€¦ following the Saddlers

5 Likes