Ryan Harvey RIP

Yeah it was originally 1k then 5k so they stuck it up to 10k, I’d love them to have some left over to go away at some point that would be lovely but as long as he has the best send off is the main thing. The club have being excellent from what I am hearing, and fair play to the media lads for donating too.

14 Likes

It’s a superb effort mate.I was wondering if the Villa fans will be bringing a memorial type placard like they did when that family got killed in the terrorist attack years ago.To me there’s nothing better than fans coming together and putting their differences aside even if it’s just for a minutes applause.How are you doing by the way?

3 Likes

A Andy Cook and Joe Edwards have both donated too

2 Likes

Also a Joe Edwards

Yes meant Joe not Rob

Joe Edwards will be E&S and there’s an Andy Cook who posts on here fairly regularly.

Not a thread for levity, but I find that very sweet.

Just seen a donation of £1,100, amazing

From his employer by the looks of it.

4 Likes

Dan Scarr now sharing the link to the donation page.

4 Likes

It was on about £3600 last time i went on, what has it hit now?

£8,382

4 Likes

Hopefully radio WM are picking it up too spoke with Daz Hale and he has passed it on fingers crossed

1 Like

God bless Ryan and may you RIP.
A senseless tragedy like this is difficult to understand, I hope the police catch the people responsible for this reprehensible act and are locked up for a very long time.
@DanG_WFC, you risked your life trying to save Ryan’s. No man can have a better friend than that.

13 Likes

God bless Ryan Rip UTS

1 Like

RIP Ryan

Blackpool is a terrible place for trouble. Been threatened up there before on a few occasions for no reason at all. The last time was by a random Barnsley fan when walking back to our hotel with my wife after our 4-0 win up there in 2015. Vile place.

3 Likes

£1300 to go fab effort by everyone
If we can all share again on social media we need to find 130 people who would give a £10
Let’s share like mad

2 Likes

The all day drinking doesn’t help mate when you have idiots that can’t take it, when i used to go with the lads Ma kelly’s was a regular, but when i went with family i avoided it.

I think it will smash the £10,000 to be honest, i certainly hope so.

1 Like

Taylor Allen donated too, noticed that earlier. Nice touch from a new signing.

13 Likes