Saddlers launch Super Six Flexi-Ticket scheme

Good idea just wondering how you get the free kids ticket along side it, May have to add ot once you’ve picked a game

Called it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Pleased they’re trying this. Doesn’t work for me unfortunately as the blue pop stand isn’t included but good to see them taking something suggested onboard.

2 Likes

Good work again Trivela :clap: finally owners that listen. Not bad for snake oil salesmen are they.

3 Likes

Why though? It’s not a season ticket where there is more of a discount, and you have to make sure that season ticket holders are still getting the better deal as at the end of the day they’re the ones that stumped up the cash in time for the club to set their budgets.

This is more of a flexible offer for fans who can’t get to most games who see putting hundreds in when they won’t get to majority as a waste of money.

I think it’s pretty much bang on.

11 Likes

Have a look what he was saying 6 months ago…

Just filter on just his posts in the thread and laugh. :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent job well done trivela
Best owners we have had in my lifetime!
They are actually trying
They are actually listening

1 Like

I MIGHT have been the first to suggest this in a thread a made last season (Ways we can improve the club) so can i boast at being the first to suggest it :sweat_smile: :thinking:

Im getting one, good idea but shame they didnt adopt my 20% food discount and money off next years ticket haha.

1 Like

Another step in the right direction. Probably go for that next season as that’s about as many games I’ll be in The UK for.
Lots of good stuff going on in the background, which hopefully will result in more funds for the team, which is what ultimately matters most.

8 Likes

Sort the speakers out in the F2G stand and that would be the cherry on the cake for me.

3 Likes

That and getting the Saddlers Club up and running :relieved:

1 Like

If I’m being greedy maybe some cheerleaders similar to the Crystal Palace ones.

2 Likes

Only just seen this. A lot of us have thought this a good idea for a while so be dead interesting to see how it goes.

This is the bit of this site that the club should always take note of. I’d worry if the manager ever looked at these pages for selection and tactic advice but in terms of innovation around the commercial and operational side, there’s often a lot of good thinking swirling around.

7 Likes

My advice to any Walsall coaching staff would be avoid the match threads on here for their own sanity as they are a basket full of utter weirdness.

Pleased that the club have offered this ticketing option, tempting.

4 Likes

Shame they didn’t release same time as season tickets as there are bound to be those who’d have preferred this option x

Glad the owners are listening which is great and should be applauded.
However the pricing is way off the mark in my opinion from what I can make out .
You have to give an incentive if you want sales.They are asking supporters to fork out a £138 lumpsum in return for a £12 saving!!!
Can’t see many taking up the offer on those terms tbh …

4 Likes

Should have advertised it as buy 6 get one game free . And that would have been a better deal without pissing off ST holders

What makes you think it would piss off season ticket holders?

Season ticket holders get a much bigger discount and a full season, seat, other incentives.

Full credit to the club for listening and trialing this. Makes sense to do a trial first to iron out any issues and I hope fans will appreciate that if there are a few issues to start as that’s the point of a trial and have a bit of patience to start with.

I do think this shows a step change in the attitude of the club toward things and fans in particular.

There will be ideas that are put forward by fans that are a non starter for various reasons, but it always felt in the past that anything put forward by fans was met with an immediate we can’t do attitude in the past. There seems to be more of a can we do it, lets try it if we can type attitude now.

Well done Ben, Stef and Dan and the ticket office team.

7 Likes

8% discount, it’s a good amount. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes