Saddlers launch Super Six Flexi-Ticket scheme

Called it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Pleased theyā€™re trying this. Doesnā€™t work for me unfortunately as the blue pop stand isnā€™t included but good to see them taking something suggested onboard.

2 Likes

Good work again Trivela :clap: finally owners that listen. Not bad for snake oil salesmen are they.

3 Likes

Why though? Itā€™s not a season ticket where there is more of a discount, and you have to make sure that season ticket holders are still getting the better deal as at the end of the day theyā€™re the ones that stumped up the cash in time for the club to set their budgets.

This is more of a flexible offer for fans who canā€™t get to most games who see putting hundreds in when they wonā€™t get to majority as a waste of money.

I think itā€™s pretty much bang on.

11 Likes

Have a look what he was saying 6 months agoā€¦

Just filter on just his posts in the thread and laugh. :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent job well done trivela
Best owners we have had in my lifetime!
They are actually trying
They are actually listening

1 Like

I MIGHT have been the first to suggest this in a thread a made last season (Ways we can improve the club) so can i boast at being the first to suggest it :sweat_smile: :thinking:

Im getting one, good idea but shame they didnt adopt my 20% food discount and money off next years ticket haha.

1 Like

Another step in the right direction. Probably go for that next season as thatā€™s about as many games Iā€™ll be in The UK for.
Lots of good stuff going on in the background, which hopefully will result in more funds for the team, which is what ultimately matters most.

8 Likes

Sort the speakers out in the F2G stand and that would be the cherry on the cake for me.

3 Likes

That and getting the Saddlers Club up and running :relieved:

1 Like

If Iā€™m being greedy maybe some cheerleaders similar to the Crystal Palace ones.

2 Likes

Only just seen this. A lot of us have thought this a good idea for a while so be dead interesting to see how it goes.

This is the bit of this site that the club should always take note of. Iā€™d worry if the manager ever looked at these pages for selection and tactic advice but in terms of innovation around the commercial and operational side, thereā€™s often a lot of good thinking swirling around.

7 Likes

My advice to any Walsall coaching staff would be avoid the match threads on here for their own sanity as they are a basket full of utter weirdness.

Pleased that the club have offered this ticketing option, tempting.

4 Likes

Shame they didnā€™t release same time as season tickets as there are bound to be those whoā€™d have preferred this option x

Glad the owners are listening which is great and should be applauded.
However the pricing is way off the mark in my opinion from what I can make out .
You have to give an incentive if you want sales.They are asking supporters to fork out a Ā£138 lumpsum in return for a Ā£12 saving!!!
Canā€™t see many taking up the offer on those terms tbh ā€¦

4 Likes

Should have advertised it as buy 6 get one game free . And that would have been a better deal without pissing off ST holders

What makes you think it would piss off season ticket holders?

Season ticket holders get a much bigger discount and a full season, seat, other incentives.

Full credit to the club for listening and trialing this. Makes sense to do a trial first to iron out any issues and I hope fans will appreciate that if there are a few issues to start as thatā€™s the point of a trial and have a bit of patience to start with.

I do think this shows a step change in the attitude of the club toward things and fans in particular.

There will be ideas that are put forward by fans that are a non starter for various reasons, but it always felt in the past that anything put forward by fans was met with an immediate we canā€™t do attitude in the past. There seems to be more of a can we do it, lets try it if we can type attitude now.

Well done Ben, Stef and Dan and the ticket office team.

7 Likes

8% discount, itā€™s a good amount. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think itā€™s a good offer. A reasonable discount without leaving people who bought a season ticket wondering why they bothered.

4 Likes