Saddlers launch Super Six Flexi-Ticket scheme

If you did that, you could easily end up in a situation where less people commit to the season ticket purchases, though.

1 Like

This is great for those like me who canā€™t justify a season ticket because I canā€™t make it to enough games, but want to put money into the club (I assume if itā€™s a success itā€™ll be released earlier next season to support budget) - the discount is a bonus, if anything.

More often than not I only decide to attend on the day so this would actually be an even bigger saving for me. Six games is enough of a difference to a full or even half season ticket to not impact those sales, but ties the floating fan, or those like myself with other Saturday commitments, or living a decent distance away from WS1, to commit a wedge of cash to the club.

Attendance then goes one of two ways - weā€™re doing well, and another flex-ticket will be purchased in the New Year, weā€™re doing rubbish, and the last four home games will see a bump up in attendance :smiley:

1 Like

For those that decide on the morning of the game theyā€™re going to attend itā€™s an even bigger discount at Ā£24.

1 Like

Didnā€™t @Belphegor say that the season ticket was worth ten free games, so about 21% discount.
Whatā€™s the rate for the 1/2 season ticket? Because thatā€™s the offer this will impact most pricewise. Although as itā€™s effectively turn up when you want having prepaid.
Wait a minute, now Iā€™ve had a coca cola and a pork pie, the maths is wrong!
23 home games not 46!
So thatā€™s 42% discount.

1 Like

Thatā€™s 2 free pints :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s what it is 6 x 25 = 150. The Boycott deal 138.

12 measly pounds

Good concept but pricing is silly

Did you not previously state on here that you donā€™t buy your tickets in advance only on the day? In which case your saving is Ā£24 not Ā£12.

13 Likes

Exactly right mate!

If they did this in the lower, theyā€™d have had 108 pounds of mine in advance. I feel the reduction is appropriate

2 Likes

He couldnā€™t even remember that he was supposed to be at a match. Itā€™s a bit much expecting him to remember some of his own bullshit from that long ago.

7 Likes

So having thunk a bit more, this is basically a 1/4-1/3 season ticket but with flex as to which games you go to. So based on that Iā€™m assuming the discount will be less than the 1/2 season ticket %age. And is actually pretty fair.

Doesnā€™t tempt me.

1 Like

Not even if they reinstate the football specials for outlying areasā€¦?

Yep, I think you have a point @hkpete is an outlying area, that would be a special effort by Trivela to win over supporters.
What number serves Kowloon, and what would be the fair?

1 Like

You mean like pick-up points in Bloxwich, Beechdale, Bridgeman Street ā€¦ and Kowloon?

2 Likes

Great minds. :joy:

Not so sure about the great part at my end, Iā€™m not as sharp as I was as Iā€™ve had too many blows too the head at work over the last 35 years.

Fare. Just saying

1 Like

You know full well that I was always crap at spelling and grammar. What would Geoff Paxton say?
Incidentally thought to myself that doesnā€™t look right, but decided that fayre was definitely wrong.