Saddlers+

For those asking about the iFollow replacement…

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2024/july/19/introducing-saddlers-/

8 Likes

Tar Steve :+1:

1 Like

Not at £180 or even £140.

Seems very good value to me

2 Likes

It may well be if you can afford to shell it out.

My worry is that there maybe less content available via other platforms like tiktok or X

Since when have Walsalls games been streamed on twitter?

1 Like

This should be included in membership as per my post a few weeks ago!

Just sorted with the early bird. 167 euros for the season plus the Blues friendly thrown in
Probably will only get to 4 or 5 live home games next season, so happy to be able to throw a few quid in the pot to support he club from afar. Good value in my view.

7 Likes

Presumably you can’t buy one without an overseas address / bank account. I don’t know.

I have just paid with an overseas address but a UK credit card and all went through without hitch (so far).

£140 for all EFL games plus the Blues friendly (and, I think, the Mickey Mouse Cup) is under £3 a game. How on Earth is that not value for money?

5 Likes

Oh and thanks Steve for pointing it out so we can get the Early Bird.

1 Like

Im refering to short clip videos of interviews, training, goals etc

1 Like

Does the price include free entry into the Locker?

1 Like

Talking of the locker, I wonder if the club will show some of the live / midweek away games in there next season?

Also, I wonder if the dodgy boxes / fire sticks will have the channel available for streaming?

3 Likes

How did u do this? Do you live abroad or in uk? If not i will just watch it on firestick

Thanks mate

1 Like

Drop us a message when you do mate and we can have a catch up which will obviously include a pint or two.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll be on the dodgy fire stick? Hopefully they will be.

As they’ll be shown on Sky I assume The Locker would be similar to pubs where they just need the licence to do it.

1 Like

I live abroad so it really is ideal for me.