The Mat Sadler Thread

Don’t see how Sadler should be given another season based on a handful of games if we carry on churning this tripe out he has to go.

7 Likes

What gets me is not necessarily sadler… its the fact that constant teams are coming up from none league and over taking us or are in the same league and progressing… we just seem to be stagnant no matter who the manager or players are… wimbledon,barrow,harrogate,fleetwood,burton,lincoln forest green, just to name a few

You can argue that they have momentum when getting promoted from the national league and as it’s only two promotion spots most teams have to really exceed and be consistent to do it. So in that sense it sets up them up nicely the following season or two unless their squad gets pillaged. Quite often they have decent money backing them aswell.

Not an excuse though, we should be doing a better job on the pitch than we have done for ages now.

1 Like

You could argue Sadler is shite also.
You could also argue he is tactically inept signs players that don’t fit into his system then freezes them out. You could argue hes a useless twot.

1 Like

Indeed, no one said you couldn’t.

I wasn’t going to comment, but the unbelievable shite from the usual suspects on this unbelievable turd of a thread, but it has once again got my goat.
A couple of poor and middling results and it’s the end of the world with Sadler as the Devil incarnate, again.
I’ll post this again which still applies.

Get a result on Tuesday against Crawley, whose form including at home is worse than ours, and that’s still W1 L1 D1 for February.
Still 5 games in February, 3 wins are needed at least to get us back towards the top 10.
Not saying we will but it’s a cert but it is possible.
More optimism and less acting like entitled Wolves fans required.

4 Likes

We are 16th in league two.

Hope that clears that up for you.

5 Likes

Same as last time you droned on about teenth in league 2, your just a terrible flapper and I’m not going to repeat myself when you will still not get it.
:hatched_chick: By the way the sky is falling down!

3 Likes

It seems you think 16th in league two is acceptable.

It’s that sort of weak mentality that is killing this club’s chances of getting out of this division. Content with mediocrity.

We need strong leadership and a winning mentality at the club. We have neither at present.

Still time for that to turn, but I just don’t see it.

I hope you enjoyed the game yesterday.

3 Likes

Come on Ernie mate, the old go and support Wolves nonsense.

You’re better than that

1 Like

Thats literally what every football club in the world strides for. can you tell us how to achieve this?

1 Like

Well, by not appointing a cheap option candidate; with no prior experience of how to build a winning mentality would be a start.

We literally had every different type of manager going in recent years. Two candidates who were rumoured for the job and considered better options than Sadler have worse win percentages than Sadler this season.

Don’t read to much into stats

2-0 Maidstone

The acceptance of worse than mediocrity in league 2!!! By some people amazes me
If we were 16 th in League 1 I get it
But we’re on league 2! We’ve been closer to the drop than getting promoted 5 years on The bounce
The ‘ oh get a win next game we may be 12 th one day so you’re all stupid pessimists ‘ is shocking . Nothing should be acceptable than Atleast 7th after being down here for so long with our fan base , our owners , our stadium and setup even our players
Every single Walsall fan should be distraught by how far we have fallen

3 Likes

Whats your soultion ?

On what basis?

The owners are fairly new, the foundations are only just being set, for that to suddenly translate to being a top 7 side on the pitch after, as you say, 5 years of rubbish isn’t fair.

2 Likes

I work in retail I’m not a ex footballer or have badges or an owner how the hell should any of us know ? Doesn’t mean it’s acceptable

If your basing it on our fan base then we are doing as expected?

2 Likes

Wow. This weak mentality by some of our fans is staggering.

let’s all clap along because we finish in the bottom half of league two. What a fantastic side we are.

1 Like