Salford City (A), 4th Jan, 3pm

WM got the game on DAB.

Towell has been wiping the floor with L2 defenders all season.

1 Like

Why would you change the finishing defence after last game? Are we that desperate to shoe horn Clarke back in?

Our lot making plenty of noise

Clarke is a stick on starter when available, as much as what he did for DC at Bristol Rovers I expect. Don’t think he’s been on the bench once this season. Same for Sinclair.

Is that an assertion or a question?..:grinning:

1 Like

I heard that but WM DAB has the Villa game on - same commentary as their FM service. It must be DAB in the Black Country which I can’t get.

How lovely to see a team sheet without Gaffney on.

1 Like

Sadler in for CCM (injured)

CCM injured.

Jules obviously ignored, Sadler comes on. No idea who is playing FB now.

Working driving in manc today , got bbc manc on and last match report says Salford on top but has praised our 1,400 travelling army as fantastic !!!

3 Likes

Norman switched to LB, Clarke RB.

Well I don’t rate Norman much in his favoured FB position so switching to the other side feels an odd move to me.

Didn’t Clarke play at LB one game so would’ve thought he’d have gone over there. Or even stick Sadler in that position.

Looks like Clarke has gone out to RB with Scarr and Sadler in the middle and Norman at LB

They say we are short of money,they can afford to pay Jules to sit on his arse,what a waste.

Very strange decision in my view however we must presume DC knows better!

I don’t recall a season with so many injuries…5 before today and now CCM

BBC manc now saying Roberts is playing well and is going to take some beating

Is there something going on with regards to the amount of injuries lately we are picking up in the early part of a match?

0-1! The Liverpool away run continues.

Lavs. Yet another McDonald assist btw.