Salford City FC

Not been updated for ages but assume this still applies

Well priced in fairness.

Minus 3/4 Friday night, no chance… might work out for everyone.

Thanks Andy

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyBetLeagueTwo/status/1600471605162913793

Bit of a suprise this :wink:

1 Like

Shock horror. I despise the way TV companies choose matches and run “our game” (lol), disgusting :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Salford in the market for a goalscorer to replace Asante so they say hope they dont look at DJ.

Well I’m not going.
No way I would make it back to Cambridgeshire by 7.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they did.

1 Like

Who needs him? DJT has promised 10 goals by Christmas, there are only 2 games left before then, and MF won’t start him - so that’s some ride we’re in for! :joy:

2 Likes

Caution if you’re gonna pay on the day… Cash only @ the turnstile at Salford I read somewhere.

1 Like

Seem to remember that was the case last season too.

5 Likes

Good we can all watch England without travel pressure.

4 Likes

Glad after the wankers wouldn’t bring the game forward for our lot wanting to make it back for the England game .

Salford are just A**h0les full stop… think they have a god given right to do what they like at League 2 level “because they belong far higher” :joy: joke club

2 Likes

Just read that they had kept to the 3.00 kick off to give the match it’s best chance of being played. Perhaps they should be running the countrys weather forcasting knowing so far in front of all the others forcasters, fki’g prats. Hope we skin then when the match does get played.

Hopefully we will have Wilkinson fit for when we play them next time, and he scores the winner :smile:

1 Like

A great pub, spent many hours there

You mean playing the 2nd half in the dark when it generally gets cooler? Think I can see a flaw in their logic there … :joy:

5 Likes