Salford City FC

The world was a much simpler place once mate I have to agree.

Yes. Most people simply couldn’t afford a radiogram that took up half a wall.

1 Like

Parking is very poor .when i drove there a few seasons ago i had to park about a mile down the road and walk up a huge hill

If we’ve sold 400 odd using our 15-1 ratio unless they have more than 6000 their it’s more than enough to out sing them anyway😁

1 Like

I reckon plenty will drop out as the game gets closer, it’s a big ask with the England game on at 7.

Hard to believe that the FA, didn’t plan this better.

No it isn’t :smile: :wink:

3 Likes

Think you’ve answered your own point there.

2 Likes

I realised my error after posting :rofl:

1 Like

Is that what is known as an oxymoron? :laughing: :wink:

If I was at home, I would be at Salford ahead of watching England, no contest. Having said that, we shouldn’t have to choose,

4 Likes

Think many like myself will pay on the day due to there being a slight chance of it being called off due to the weather conditions.with no price increase.

Mate says he’ll park in Prestwich and get a uber, had a look and it’s about half a mile away so presume same distance as the bottom of the hill that seems to have a giant car park! :wink:

Was looking at meeting him and his son at the Trafford Centre but seems there’s no buses that go from there to anywhere near the ground.

I’m surprised they haven’t moved to the Rugby league ground yet but guess they’ll need to be in league 1 at least for that to be viable.

Club over country

3 Likes

Not for G Neville and Beckham - and they bloody own their club!! :rage:

Gary Neville is no longer with Salford

He’s not on the board anymore but I believe he’s still a part owner with the others.

The old saying “More money than sense” comes to mind.

We parked at The Friendship Inn, had a few beers and a meal and left the car there [asked np problem].
Bit of a trek to the ground I’m afraid

1 Like

Im sure I’ve missed it somewhere but can someone confirm you can pay on the day for Salford and it’s not ticket only ?

That was the original announcement, and there’s been nothing since to contradict it.

As I’ve always had an advance ticket, can’t remember whether it’s cash at the gate itself or a visit to their ticket office first.