Scrimshaw Gone

Disappointed as after a lot of doubts I thought he added something. I would thank him for his vital contribution to what I think will prove to be the most exciting game of the season. I don’t often bother with player interviews but his after the P.Vale game was genuinely enjoyable.

Good luck to the lad, hope he finds a decent club to be loaned out to, was decent for us on occasions but just lacked that little bit of spark that would made him available for first or second team football at Bournemouth.

Great effort, energy, tireless worker. Two goals which proved crucial at the time, disappointing but all the best to him! Thank you Bournemouth…

1 Like

I feel sorry for him that his goals against Vale were scored in an empty stadium. The ground would have been rockin’ and he would have remembered that feeling for the rest of his life.

7 Likes

I thought we’d have kept him till the end of the season wouldn’t say gutted like but would have been nice to see him progress with game time.Does that mean we are in the market for a striker then?

Yes as long as we don’t have to pay his wages :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl: As seems to be the Walsall way nowadays are other clubs doing the same thing? or is it just us I don’t look into it enough to know if others have done it.

2 Likes

Not sure mate but we are the ones without a pot to ■■■■ in after being the well run club for so long.

3 Likes

Aye it mate theres loads of action in our league as regards transfers going to rival clubs in and around us LP says we are close enough to strike he’s happy we are close to the play offs but if others strengthen we will get left behind especially as we all know we can throw quite a few crap performances in most weeks the 4 wins on the spin just bought time if you ask me.

They need to bite the bullet if they want any chance of promotion a free loan won’t replace Holden absolutely no chance and we need a player like him to come in plus another striker and a half decent winger.Guthrie is embarrassing waddling around like an old man he needs to go as does Sinclair he’s also done at this level but Rovers fans said that when we signed him.

1 Like

Can you believe that winger you speak of has been spoke of for months and Jack was done about it?

1 Like

I’d let Nolan go as well he’s awful and looks slow.

1 Like

Agree been a bit of a waste of money I believe? And time not turned out well at all for both parties.

1 Like

I can understand a new manager getting the odd signing wrong, but what DC has done is bordering on incompetence

4 Likes

Would say his good signings have been Jules, Wes , Holden, rose , nurse and adebayo. Can he get any of those to stay beyond their contract that’s the big question.

3 Likes

Did not see Nolan in his first couple of appearances. But from what I read he looked useful and hardworking. What’s happened as he just not got the right attitude to work hard and get fit like Guthrie?

1 Like

Looks that way mate he’s barely featured this season and when he has he’s looked dreadful for me.

Thought his second against vale was goal of the season so far.

2 Likes

Always gave effort, one good half against the Vale, pretty much it, thank you Bournemouth

He did his best. That’s a great attitude. Best wishes to the lad.