Scunthorpe United (A), 11th August 3pm

Had my pants pulled down by Ifollow. £4.50 for ‘thanks for subscribing, the match will start shortly’. :pensive:

1 Like

Same here

Don’t bother pressing help, it does not help!

11 minutes, we have our 2nd corner, then hit the post !! (Guthrie)

Plymouth Argyle 1 Southend United 1

Rochdale 1 Peterborough United 2

Gillingham 1 Burton Albion 1

Oxford Utd 0 Fleetwood Town 1

Ferrier very, very close to opening the scoring.

and still no ifollow

No issues at all as yet.

I follow not working

1 Like

Anybody purchased a pass to watch a live game, or are these problems with the audio commentary? Thinking about a pass for away games.

Live game and working fine.

1 Like

Also, according to various reports we have played very well and been extremely positive going forwards with quite a few opportunities.

We’re looking ok, had the better off it.

1 Like

Walsall yellow card, 42 minutes … (George Dobson)

Luton Town 0 Sunderland 1 (43 min)

Don’t know how, all I’m getting is “experiencing technical difficulties” over and over again!

you can only watch games if you live abroad i think?

Strange! I’ve never had an issue to be honest. Watched most away games last season.

Hugely frustrated with iFollow. Last year was very patchy. This year, fails at the first hurdle for me. I live in SW London, but attend all home games as a season ticket holder. iFollow are quick enough to take the cash, but slow to resolve issues when they need resolving; i.e. during a game! Like most of you, “experiencing technical difficulties” and inane music is all I am getting. Still, they will probably fix it by 5.00 pm…

that’s all ive had entire first half also

Well the first half was ok, Scunthorpe grew into it and the game seemed a bit scrappy towards the end of the half. Dobson took the yellow card for the team as they were breaking.

You can get around that if you use a VPN, but it’s hit and miss.

1 Like