2 Likes

Come on lads - you can do this !!

Super Alfie Bates

1 Like

Yeeeeessssssss boys :smile::smile::smile:

Sod’s law…:grinning:

2 Likes

Bosha

Where did that one come from!!! Bates, he’s not supposed to score goals, bet the Scunny fans are devastated!!
I forgive you Matt, I’m off to spend my winnings on some heavy drinking, I’ll think of you!

3 Likes

Adebayo on now

Could be a cricket score :joy:

5 Likes

Didnt now we scored doing something in the garage got Wm on my lad runs in and said we scored Wm not even said we have scored wan@$%£ do they no we are playing

We can get a draw here :grimacing:

3 Likes

4 mins to hang on

Still find time to boo Gaffney. Unbelievable…

2 Likes

Fantastic result, my niece’s boyfriend is staying with us at the moment, he is a Scunthorpe fan, looks like my soco is going to be taking a hammering tonight :laughing:

You’ll be getting a ‘naughty badge’ from some for being a tad negative!

Excellent result - well done the lads!!

Yeah, but he sushed some of our fans about six weeks ago. That kind of thing isn’t easily forgotten…

4 Likes

Magnificent team effort. Defended like trojans and took two of our chances. Definitely on the up.

1 Like

Without doubt the very best result of the season, well done lads, off to get my hefty winnings tomorrow!
Now lets win some at home as well, the run goes on and on, now we have actually won a match 5 goals in two matches! Whodathunkit!

2 Likes

Mega happy with this as s late Christmas pressie I’m Spain so get the red wine out. Oley Oley Oley :smile::smile::smile:

Great result now nearer playoffs than bottom

2 Likes