Scunthorpe United (H) Sep 21st, 3pm

Hopefully keep our mini run going with 1-0 win, courtesy of an own goal.

I personally hope we do see the same line up. I don’t think it’s our strongest but Clarke was in the paper today talking about consistency.

Well we will never achieve that if we don’t allow the players to (hit the klaxon) gel in the first place and then move the team around. I bet he does change it though he was pretty defensive about that straight after the game Tuesday.

1 Like

We are actually on a mini run by winning one game :joy:

1 Like

Troll with all ur negativity

Can see a 2-2 draw for Scunny again.
But please, do not, we repeat, do not, make it 4 in 7 home 4-1 defeats at their hands tomorrow.
Although Tuesday was dour, with 2 seemingly awful teams hardly entertaining 1600 sadly disappointed fans, at least 200+ odd came away quite happy with the 3 points!
We HAVE to win this game, otherwise Tuesdays brave 200+ will have wasted the joy of a win (and a goal!).
Head says 2-2 draw as above, but heart want’s a 2-1 win…!!! Both would need 2 goals from us, so come on you Scunny defenders we need that magic OG bloke to do us some favours.

I predicted a Walsall win in an obviously tongue in cheek way but sure :joy:

Also, using text speak. Ur silly.

2-0 ta we.
4400 including 218 from steel town.
Guthrie and Scarr with the goals.
The half time announcer to explode in a sea of his own jizzum when someone claims the ten pounds prize on the 50:50 draw.

Gensanx123 to throw his mates season ticket on the pitch in disgust.

2 Likes

Scunthorpe can score but like to concede too. Think Clarke’s going to give this a real go tomorrow which will probably leave us a little bit frail defensively. 2-2 draw.

2-0 Gaffney brace, if he plays of course.

As he was immense amongst a sea of dross on Tuesday, DC will probably drop him today for being too attack minded…“We must insure we defend well, Scunthorpe are a good side”
Just being a little sarcastic there I must admit!

That username is fantastic.

All trains to Walsall from Birmingham New Street cancelled. The away following is going to take a hit.

If any Saddler needs a lift from New Street to Bescot, DM me before 13.50.

Kory Roberts warming up on the pitch on his own. Bench today?

In other news - finally they’ve got someone to interview in the Stadium Suite. Adebayo’s ankle injury is progressing well and he’ll be back soon than expected - and he admits that even he has no idea how to pronounce his middle name! :rofl:

1 Like

Hope his recovery sessions include some shooting practice!
We have a very good player there, a hidden gem who just needs to be taught that it really is OK to take at shot at goal now and again.
Have to admit that I was wrong about Kory Roberts, never thought he would wear a Walsall shirt in anger again. Good on yer son.!

1 Like

Do my eyes deceive me or is that McDonald starting?

1 Like

Doesn’t mean he’ll be playing on the wing …

Sorry you must be dreaming…an attacking formation…against the mighty Scunthorpe? Nah, we’ll wake you up at around 5’ish!

Yes old McDonald in for Kins in the only change.

Lol :joy: I like hardy myself what’s he done wrong DC obviously doesn’t fancy him

We’re due a 7-0.

1-0 us, with a goal sliding in off Sinclair’s glorious beard, which surely deserves its own goal.