Scunthorpe United (H) Sep 21st, 3pm

I think DC believes he is too small, in my opinion he will probably net us one of the largest transfer fees in our history when somebody out there cottons on to the talent he does actually possess in that small frame.

Agreed I mean it does have its own song doesn’t it :joy:

Winger playing on the wing :ok_hand:

1 Like

Agreed I think he’s talented and defenders in this league don’t like the ball being played on the floor running at them with pace they mop up high balls all day long

Starting line-up against Scunthorpe Utd:-

Roberts

J Clarke
Scarr
Jules

Holden
Guthrie
Liddle
Sinclair

McDonald
Lavery
Gaffney

Substitutes:- Rose, Norman, Kinsella, Gordon, Hardy, Bates, Cockerill-Mollett

Scunthorpe without Andy Butler and Lee Novak :slight_smile:

1 Like

That line up looks more suited to a 442

Roberts

Jules
Scarr
Liddle
Clarke

McDonald
Sinclair
Guthrie
Holden

Gaffney
Lavery

1 Like

This little tweak could just be what was needed and called for on here tbh thought DC said he doesn’t read forums :rofl:

I wanted to stick with the same line up but I can’t deny the side looks better with McDonald on the wing rather than Kinsella. Hopefully he takes his chance.

2 Likes

Pleased that DC has taken my advice.
More importantly, WTF is the reasoning behind a referee’s mascot?

He can have 10 mascots for me as long as he ain’t a complete prat like the majority of the refs this season

One thing that I dont get when playing at home is when the ball goes out of play we lose momentum, we should give every ball boy a ball so as soon as it goes out we can have a ball instantly, especially when we are on the attack

FWIW google and the Sky Sports app see it as 3-5-1

Anyone else got Millwall v QPR commentary on ifollow

How surprising, commentary is wrong. Again.
Nothing new it seems.

Now sorted :+1:

1 Like

Attacking the home end first half - most unusual

Elsewhere … Colchester Utd 1 Leyton Orient 0 (3 min)

As things stand, this score moves us up to 19th place (Orient goal difference now worse than ours) :slight_smile:

Wow we are on the rise alright, 3 points today and we could, could catch the mighty Macclesfield!!

We would need to score a fair few - their goal difference is currently “0”, and ours is “-5” :wink:

Perhaps I’ve missed something - but why is Radio WM providing the iFollow commentary?