Season Ticket Compensation Packages

1 ay it.

Option 1 for me

1 for us too.
Got an email bounce back saying they are busy but will ensure my choice is actioned

Option 1 here. UTS

Not a bad package at all sure Ifollow alone is about 160 quid looking promising so far well done everyone.

My son and I have emailed option one but I have asked what is happening about the car park season ticket as we bought one of those too. If there are no games for the whole season (God forbid) then I wonder if it could be carried over to next season.

2 Likes

Option 1for me as well

Option 1 for me and my dad . Gutted we canā€™t see the lads play but support comes in different ways .

1 Like

Option 1 for me as well. We want our club to still be there at the end of this.

2 Likes

Option one

Whether youā€™re a season ticket holder or not we are all ā€˜option oneā€™ types of saddlers

2 Likes

Option 1 for my dad and myself. Walsall means more to me than few hundred quid. Wished i could afford to give them more, but like for many itā€™s a bit tough at the moment.

3 Likes

Option 1 sounds good.

It might tempt me to buy a season ticket.

2 Likes

Option 1

1 Like

What about us that have shelled out a considerable amount on hospitality tickets which include car parking and lounge passes?

1 Like

There does not seem to have been much reporting of this bail out,
or have I just missed it.

It wasnā€™t big news but I spotted it on the BBC sport website. I think that the National League said they could not restart without some help from somewhere! I think they are starting on Saturday.

Didnā€™t think you were a fan of contributing to the rent? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Speak to Laura in the ticket office. I think they are refunding all extra passes, hospitality etc. I got my Bonser suite pass refunded to my card.

Iā€™ve got one thing say to all those fans who chose option1.
Class act!
We have some fantastic supporters at out club, this very generous gesture clearly demonstrates the love fans have for Walsall FC.

This is just amazing. In Hong Kong you get no refunds. Under any circumstances.