Season Ticket Compensation Packages

Is it really still called The Bonser Suite ?
If it is , time it wasn’t

9 Likes

Option 1

Option 1 for three of us; e-mailed this afternoon.

Should be renamed …Suit’s the Bonsers

1 Like

There great packages, they could sell off limited amounts of those on their own or use them as a prize in raffles or competitions as ways of making money at the minute. I’d happily pay to have my name imprinted on a shirt

Option 1 - didn’t have to think about it. Our season ticket purchases are ‘’effectively treated as a donation to the Club’ - is there any way these ‘donations’ can qualify for Gift Aid?

Savoy lounge

Cheers Craig. My alzimers had kicked in lol

1 Like

I only got my ST on Monday so will be opt 1.

3 Likes

No mate Gift Aid does not apply, because the club is not a registered charity and gift aid does not apply for tickets or specific things.

Anyone opting for option one is a class act. For those who can’t afford to or circumstances have changed or couldn’t afford a ST in first place you’re also a class act.

We’re the Saddlers we’re all class acts (well 90% of us).

9 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that.

1 Like

How generous was that!!! Buying a ST knowing for sure that you wont be able to get in. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

Can’t get in?! Only joking, haven’t bought a ST for years before this week and, after listening to Leigh’s message last week, was inspired to put some money into the club. Luckily for me the Coronavirus crisis hasn’t really affected me financially. Hopefully we will be attending matches soon.

8 Likes

Option 1 for us too.
The least we could do.

Walsall Chairman Leigh Pomlett expressed his gratitude to supporters who have not asked for a refund and is delighted with the return.

“I’m very pleased to say 87% of fans have not requested any refunds of any sorts, which is remarkable,” said Leigh.

2 Likes

87% really is a staggering number considering the times we are in, job losses uncertain future etc. Many left money in last season as well albeit a much smaller amount.

Would be nice if fans get rewarded by getting back to games for at least some part of the season next year.

5 Likes

Be nice if the fans were rewarded with a cup run :+1:t2:

Would settle for an attacking performance at the moment.

4 Likes

I would like them to publish details of the 13% that wanted the money back :joy: :joy: :wink:

1 Like