Season Ticket Update

Got mine and the lad’s on this phone and he has his and mine on his.

Bit of insurance for the inevitable “forgot me ‘phone” and “out of charge” shenanigans.

2 Likes

I asked for cards as my children don’t have phones, but they have sent me e tickets ? Do I assume they will send out cards too ?

Ordered a card and parking permit over the phone but received an e-ticket today. Shambles!

Received mine downloaded to g pay wallet no problem.

I don’t suppose anyone knows the answer to this question. My upper tier seat is
In the centre block so I’ve always gone in via turnstiles A&B even though the season ticket booklet said enter via C&D, which the e-ticket also continues to say. Just wondering whether e-ticket technology will deny me entry by A&B and oblige me to trek all the way behind the stand to the far end, and then to walk back to my seat in the centre block. Maybe just something to allow a little extra time at the first home game.

I would suggest that the technology won’t be anywhere near as clever as that to stop you going through your normal turnstile, but if the stewards check the ticket beforehand they may well send you to the ‘correct’ ones.

1 Like

Thanks for this, couldn’t get it to work and was getting the error messages.

All sorted :grinning:

No problem.

When I phoned to get my Tranmere tickets yesterday morning I also asked for Doncaster tickets too but was told that they weren’t on sale at that point but would be later in the day.

24 hours later and still no sign of any announcement so I had a quick squint on eTickets to be met by a notice that said I was in a queue to enter the site and I would have just 10 minutes to make a purchase when I was allowed in! Well worth the extra £1.25 a ticket then …

Doncaster tickets are now on sale! :smiley:

Why the hell can’t I buy my season ticket seat for the cup game?

Are you upstairs? It looks like only the lower tier is open.

I take it you mean via the online route - I managed to get mine when I phoned the ticket office earlier.

No I’m in the OAP stand

Yeah I tried online!

So only a small crowd expected? Probably explains why my ticket was even cheaper than they were charging for the friendlies!

I got my Donny tickets, pick up on the night. Asked if I wanted then emailed.
After the shenanigens I went through with my season ticket I decided against the email route. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think people were expecting a reserved notification to appear in their account like I got for the West Brom game?

If they are restricting areas of the ground that might be why but also maybe because of the timescale to the game itself.

Season tickets are up by 25% and he said he set a target and so far we’re ahead by 1 ST. with it being around 2k last season I take it that target was 2.5k.

According to the news article on the OS, ST seats in Homeserve lower and OAP stand are supposedly reserved until midday on Thursday.