Season Tickets 22/23 - Final Thread

They scan it had one last year not had mine yet for next season

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the club should be gearing up to do hopefully in the future instead of relying on someone scanning it by hand .

Itā€™s as well as the QR code sent to digital wallet - which Iā€™ve already received.
Itā€™s credit-card sized with a bar code on.
I assume itā€™s an alternative to using your phone.

2 Likes

What is the current total of ST sold so far ?
Be interesting to see if it has jumped up since the take over

Theyā€™re all waiting for us to announce the big signings of Sturridge and the Lemon geezer on Friday! :joy:

1 Like

I have counted around 2653 seats that have appear to be sold

1 Like

Tell you what. The club shop will love it if we sign lemonhaugh Evans. Itā€™s Ā£1 a letter for the shirt.
It will pay his wages for a week.

1 Like

Assuming they have any normal size shirts available then!

Whatā€™s ā€œnormalā€ has now changed since lockdown, as most people now resemble Henry V111 in the waist department.
So the shop needs an influx of xxxl.

1 Like

Not sure if thatā€™s a genius thing to do or you need to get out more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™ll help you out, itā€™s definitely the latter.

1 Like

We sold 2,600 last season. How did you count them Mr Fish, as booking for league matches are not yet available ( fixtures out next week)?

Donā€™t fall for it
Itā€™s a red herring :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i do hope i havenā€™t started the ruination of another thread :joy:

1 Like

Definitely something Fishy going on.

He counted them on his fish fingers.

You can select your seat when buying a ST online. The greyed out seats show unavailability so Iā€™m assuming he did it that way. Without counting and judging from when Iā€™ve bought matchday tickets on there, if the greyed out areas are all STā€™s, it looks like weā€™ve sold considerably more then 2.5k. (thatā€™s even taking into consideration the areas that I know would be sectioned off for segregation)

Iā€™m contemplating taking up the ST offer and normally sit/stand in FL3/FL4 and have to say, there is very little availability left in those 2 stands and looks just as sold out as it does when Iā€™ve bought matchday tickets on the day so that looks promising.

2 Likes

Went on season ticket buying area, looked at stadium map and counted greyed out seats. I know some bits donā€™t get used ā€¦ will try again and as I did lose count at FL5 block

1 Like

Or you could get a job? :wink:

1 Like

1781 so far in family stand, Posh stand and upper and middle. Just starting on the lower tier

1 Like

I work for the council so loads of time on my hands

10 Likes