Season Tickets 22/23 - Final Thread

Luckily we have more than 500 ’ Real’ supporters

Yep the clubs very lucky.

For how we are doing as a club on the field and until like last month of it it’s amazing the number of season tickets we selL.
Year after year nothing but misery
Walsall fans are truly amazing !

5 Likes

Stockport have announced, on Twitter, their ST sales have topped 5,000.

Club on the up. 5k is a great effort and back to the EFL with a bang.

It’ll keep going on the up too - spoke to Scott Quigley’s brother today (long story), if he’s to be believed their chairman is willing to invest £150 million in them.

Yes I have been away from the office… so back at it - will count again soon

1 Like

On stuff like this, the club should just tell us. There’s no reason for it to be kept under wraps. The idea that it gives clubs we trade with an advantage is nonsense. Attendance/audience figures get published every week and turnover from ticket sales appear in the accounts. It’s all kind of out there anyway. So may as well just tell us.

If @Blazing_Saddler number is there or thereabouts then that is a fine fine effort.

Thank god we had that boardroom shake up :roll_eyes:

It was Mansfield’s I was reporting. I have seen several clubs post their season ticket sales. No idea where we are at because we seem to keep it secret for no apparent reason. Unless we are waiting until the early bird finishes.

Pomlett said before the early bird was reopened we were up on last season. I know we get all the Smallsall stuff thrown at us but in all honesty our support is really great. Considering all that has gone before with Covid, years of decline on the pitch plenty of bad feelings and niggles between fans and the club and add to that the rising cost of living, the loyalty is amazing.

4 Likes

Just been informed I’ve got a freebie season ticket for Newcastle for the forseeable.
On a day when 30k tried to buy 1k available I feel a tad guilty as a Walsall fan to be fair :rofl:
Apparently its a bit of a 10k commodity in these parts. But I won’t sell (despite my wife’s hysteria) :rofl:

There’s time yet :wink:

1 Like

I received my season ticket email today.
every time I try to add it to my google pay app I get a message
“Something went wrong. Please try again”
I’ve tried about 6 times now. Anyone else have this problem?

@saddla do it on google chrome

Mine came today . No problems .

Did the email title still have 21-22 in it ?

My parking pass has arrived but not the season ticket. My digital season ticket has arrived by email and thankfully it downloaded straight away.

No mate

Mine’s arrived thought they’d forgot me

Looks like the boardroom shakeup has indeed worked then

An early signing to be announced tomorrow then so that anyone who hasn’t bought a season ticket yet has plenty of time to do so….if it sways them.