Shirt for next season

May as well have ‘Woolworths’ emblazoned across our shirts!
Mind you, we do shop at Poundland for our players, and now having to pay a whole pound (perhaps we might get a discount now?) on occasions for our transfer fees we will be even more skint.
Glad they have ditched that awful Green shoulder crud, though ‘the saddlers’ motif is a great idea, wish they had stuck with white shorts, we never look right playing in all red, too much ‘Liverpool’ about it…and we now join the ranks of teams that played with red shirts that now also play in ‘all red’.
No real ‘design’ influence at all, looks a bit tatty and ‘owt will do’, after all, we are only little old Worsul.

What has happened? All I did was press ‘reply’!!! :roll_eyes:

Like the away top, quite like the 3rd kit top but the home one is very ‘meh’ for me.
Dont get why it isn’t white shorts for home and red shorts for away - would look a lot better imo.
Dont think poindland splashed across each one helps either but won’t really care if we are celebrating like Exeter fans in a year’s time!

3 Likes

Quite fond of the home strip, nice and simple…

Glad the green is getting smaller !

1 Like

If we finish in the top 3 or 7 next season, will any of us care what the kit looks like? probably not.

Even if they were wearing summat nasty knitted by my granny off the local car boot sale they’d still be our babbies!

Up the Saddlers!!!

1 Like

After the announcement of the new partnership with local business Poundland , wouldn’t it be great if we were to have another local business making our replica kits such as Luke.

3 Likes

It would be good and get the beer in from Backyard brewery even if a fair bit of it was in bottles

1 Like

https://upthefmducks.com/2022/05/01/walsall-home-football-shirt-review-22-23/

I don’t like next seasons shirt very much, I’m not a fan of modern shirts, but I would say it is a huge improvement on this seasons.

The Poundland logo looks a more sensible size here.

4 Likes

How long until we get a Star Spangled banner kit, like NUFC’s Saudi top?

1 Like

That will be nice, seen the leaked images of what it’s supposed to look like.

Something along the lines of the USA Away kit from the 1994 World Cup perhaps? Complete with the fake denim look.
Looked great back then & still does now…

3 Likes

Anyone got a shirt? What they look like in person ?
Quality good?

My short is just that :joy: but it is good quality :wink:

They are very tight on size, I’m an XXL but it’s a squeeze so I’d recommend maybe if you’re between sizes going for the larger size.

Presume you mean a shirt @Sephiroth92 , well I pre ordered and finished work early today to get mine .
Home shirt for me and not disappointed get one mate .

Thank you for realising I meant shirt ( my phone autocorrects to most used words for some reason )
I don’t want to see all your shorts :frowning:

4 Likes

Is it ok mate? I’m going to get one I reckon.I wasn’t going to at first but I’m not embarrassed to wear one sod the lot of em! After all I don’t want to look the odd one out when the camera pans around Wembley stadium duriing the Playoff final :grin:

2 Likes

Still cannot bring myself to wearing a shirt with Poundland on it

1 Like