Shrewsbury Game

i’m not going @Coop63 i just think that with it being a 5.30 kick off and knowing some of our supporters, the history between the clubs and what is riding on the game it is a recipe for disaster

I’m on a coach organised by a fan, I think he has three coaches going and we’re all off to Telford. Heard quite a few are heading to Wellington too though.

Nah just one game in league one is shown on final day. In 2016 it was Donny-Burton, Vale 0 Walsall 5 wasn’t on anything.

It’s daft. Understand the need to protect the attendance, but for a sell out outside the window seems silly it won’t be available.

Fair point and thank you. As you’ve typed that it’s prompted memories of Rochdale being chosen last season with updates from Oldham.

Thanks very much for this- I’ve just purchased it on my iPhone using Canada west, worked first time 9 dollars. Can I watch it through the website or do I need an app?

Normally I use my phone then beam it to my TV

I use ifollow app on tablet

I can’t even use ifollow on my laptop anymore, it works on my ipad, but i have the vpn on the laptop, so i would have download the new vpn on my ipad for it to work, the thing is, is our game going to be streamed anywhere on the internet? and if the game is a sellout why not stream it on ifollow?

I’m driving up. Any suggestions on parking anyone?

Try justpark- people rent out their driveways, nearest carpark I can see on parkopedia is well over a mile away

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/siteassets/documents/1819/travel-plan/travelplan_parkwalk_a5.pdf

Hello
I live in Shrewsbury now and always park up near the Co-op in a district called Radbrook. Plenty of free on street parking. Come past the ground to the big (Meole Brace) island. Go off that up the hill with the Wild Pig, what was Brooklands, on your left. Take a left at the mini roundabout and then first right. I then park in one of the streets there.

Wild pig pub mate… Big car park which always accommodates away fans.

Do you have to buy the 1 month unlimited and then it provides further options? I’ve just downloaded and created an account but not much happens once I’ve connected to Canada West.

Any help appreciated. :slight_smile:

You’d probably be OK on a Saturday afternoon at Shrewsbury Business Park on the way in. About a mile’s walk down Oteley Road.

That’s what I purchased

Disaster, I’ve been struck down by the dreaded lurgy. No way will I make it to Shrewsbury tomorrow. So I have a spare senior ticket available. Happy to donate it free to any genuine Saddler who can collect from central Solihull. Please PM me . First come first served. Better still give me a ring on 0121 7043413.

4 Likes

Just looking at the odds or us tomorrow, we are 6/4 shrewsbury are 7/4 so we are favorites

I can get to that page with the vpn, however when using the I follow live chat earlier they said I would need to purchase with an international credit card registered to an international address, how did you get around that or is that not the case?

I didn’t! I went through the payment and put in my UK credit card, cost me £5.10 had no issues at all, that was the easiest part paying for it!

1 Like