Shrewsbury Game

book a taxi to pick you up at the ground at final whistle time.

Be quick if you still need one!

Walsall FC Official ‏Verified account @ WFCOfficial 1m1 minute ago

🎟️ A small number of tickets have been returned for the # Saddlers ’ crucial final-day match at @ shrewsweb These are available on a first-come, first-served basis 📞 Buy now by calling 01922 651 416

too late!
Walsall FC Official ‏Verified account @WFCOfficial 14m14 minutes ago :tickets: We have now SOLD OUT - again! Thank you for your unbelievable support. Over 1,600 #Saddlers fans will be at @shrewsweb on Saturday :muscle:

Looks like West Mercia police are gearing up for it - Police warning for Shrewsbury Town’s crunch match against Walsall

Has anyone got a spare adult ticket? Willing to pay £40

Shrewsbury have just tweeted that they only have 800 tickets left. It’s going to be packed out.

Cannot see why people who genuinely cannot go on Saturday trying to flog tickets for silly prices. I have seen someone wanting £100!!

These are your fellow fans, sell it for face value and let someone else go.

Bloody mongs.

5 Likes

On their local papers fan vids after Coventry the general consensus was ‘job done, now lets send Walsall down’.

Gonna be a painful afternoon if the worst happens and will not be forgotten in either camp for a very long time.

2 Likes

Southend V Sunderland picked for Sky, and an ifollow blackout, hopefully it will be on WM.

Have tried to use ifollow with a VPN, but no luck

Annoying as I was going to pay to watch. Just have to listen instead. Unfortunately franksy is going to be on the commentary team.

Can you pay to listen to one off games do you know?

Pretty sure you can but suggest you Google ifollow.

Thanks for sharing that, been looking for updates. Seems a strange game to pick with not much on it. Unless they pitch it as Southend’s fight for survival but know Sunderland have more TV appeal than anyone else.

I also thought they televised more than one game on the final day.

Said on commentary on Peterborough game that it would be live on WM

I’d have thought Plymouth - Scunthorpe would be the logical game to show, as at least one is guaranteed to go down, but the winner has a chance of staying up.

1 Like

Agree- whats annoying is that its a 530 KO yet there is still a blackout, seems odd on the final day unless you are abroad you cant watch a game that is outside the 3-5PM blackout

1 Like
2 Likes

Use windscribe vpn (free account) and choose Canada, you will then be able to purchase the match on ifollow. As soon as you get the stream you can turn vpn off. :smirk:

1 Like

I usually drive to away games but on this occasion I’m getting the train with a fellow Saddler as I don’t think I can tackle this one stone cold sober. I know that there is going to be zero chance of getting a drink in Shrewsbury, so what’s the general consensus? I’m hearing a bit of talk about Wellington?

2 Likes

Very apt… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like