Six nil to the Saddlers, six nil to the Saddlers!

I rate his hope and also hope he is correct,

But one game at a time and that…

Why is he a moron?

I don’t agree with the bloke but people moan about abuse at our players, let’s start putting an end to calling our own fans names for disagreeing with them.

1 Like

Totally agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion on the football, especially those that go to pay and watch it.

2 Likes

have you heard him on wm? always sticking up for bonser and criticising other fans thats why anyone else i wouldnt have commented.

That’s why he gets on wm… Bet Franksy loves him.

3 Likes

i know mate he just gets on my nerves tbh lol :joy:

I had the dubious pleasure of sitting next to WM Alan at one game.
Not an experience I’m keen to repeat.

2 Likes

I’m not one to criticise fellow fans at all but this guy constantly does just that and shamelessly sticks up for a cancer to the football club that is Mr Bonser

1 Like

Definitely makes him a moron.

He’s our own Gary Powndland

And the second he mentioned the magical formula that the world is waiting for, and the cure for all football ills . . . . . “gelling”

He once claimed on WM we needed to widen the pitch. Bit hard considering one side is the Bonser Suite and the other there’s houses@

Must admit I don’t listen to WM very often, but the odd occasion I do and our Alan comes on I switch off. Nuff said!!!

I would suggest that he’s more puddled and deluded rather than a moron.

2 Likes

Agree. He’s not aged well

Moron maybe a little strong, but he is definitely seriously challenged in the cranial department somewhere. Still, pays his money like everyone else…:joy:

1 Like

He’s entitled to his opinions but I wish he wouldn’t ring WM and mug us all off.

fair point:rofl:

ive been on there a few times, Even once called him out on him never giving us a “shout”

WM will always put us bottom peg,