Skinning of bescot bar

9 Likes

Where did you get that from? Its brilliant.

Someone please explain why Dean Smith should be included??? What did he achieve? What did he win? The only thing I can think of him achieving is buggering off at the 1st opportunity that arose!! Oh almost forgot he was the mastermind of our Sparkling all action display at WembleyšŸ˜¤

4 Likes

Who put the ball in the dingles net? Andy Andy Butler . Got to be in there for me.

1 Like

Itā€™s a tough oneā€¦ but Andy butler or Adrian Viveash? Both exceptional, both committed. Not sure which Iā€™d go for.

1 Like

Nothing compares to a full standing crowd behind the goal , especially when a goal is scored

Because people are being asked for their views?

1 Like

Had he stopped and got us promoted he would have been up there with sir ray . As he didnā€™t itā€™s a no from me.

1 Like

Iā€™d probably agree, even though he is most likely one of the most talented managers we have had. He took us out of a desperate slump and gave us a feel we hadnā€™t had for a number of years, but, as you say, he didnā€™t stay and finish the job.

For me it would be Sir Ray, Alan Buckley and Richard Money.

1 Like

Same 3 for me.

1 Like

Cos heā€™s tekkin the villa down.

2 Likes

My three managers would be Uncle Ray, King Chris and Bill Moore. The Buck would be up there as a player.

1 Like

People also seem to forget the tripe that was served up in the seasons prior too.
Basically 2/3 of a season was brilliant but he then buggered off without finishing the job.

1 Like

We definitely need a few pictures of those lovable figures that were crap.

Iā€™ll start the bidding at Andreas Makris

1 Like

ā€œHere to officially open the ā€˜Andy Peterson Loungeā€™, weā€™re proud to welcome ex-Saddlers Mark Paston and Richard McKinney.ā€

2 Likes

You win. Probably :smiley:
Mind you, Bica was an absolute shocker and rumours at the time said he was our highest paid player of that season. He was crud.

Butler has been released by Scunthorpe by the way . Would have him back in a heartbeat. Even if itā€™s just for 1 year great experience, great leader ,great captain to get us back in league 1.

2 Likes

So would i mate but he moved for family reasons so may stay up north.

1 Like

Could well be persuaded for 1 last swan song at the Bezla though. As he is held in such hero worshipness

1 Like

Bought that print years ago.
Currently on display at Timbuktu Manor.
Guess the game?