SLO Watch

The place is only open one day a week. You would have thought it wouldn’t be that taxing to ensure the good hygiene of paying customers.

If the SLO is scratching his head on how to solve this one he can have this for free. Install two paper towel dispensers.

4 Likes

Maybe the SLO can use his dossier of printouts as paper towels in the future.

7 Likes

Is there a way of storing the hot air from Pombears videos and using it to dry supporters hands?

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

They will be praising the bloke in the tweet next for being an enthusiastic fan :joy:

A moronic M.P. talking shite about something he knows nothing about, that’s nearly all of them nearly all of the time. Nothing to see here, move along please.

11 Likes

Get your tongue out of his arse Mr Mahmood.

That tweet has not gone down well at all :joy: he’s getting a lot of stick hahaha.

4 Likes

He should only be commenting on the Vile, stick to your constituency mate

He dosnt respond to me anymore.

The comments have made my day, talk about knowing sod all about the club🤣

1 Like

1 Like

Half season ticket Graham?

Looks like the “I” became “we”

1 Like

For our SLO to have ‘little old Walsall’ as his twitter tag is galling, and I’m sure he thinks it’s highly amusing.
Well, go and support the Wolves, Villa, Albion if that’s how you want to present “your” club. It may never happen, but one day, with the right investment, “my” club could be up there with the Brentfords of this world. So stick that in your dossier Graham!

5 Likes

To a certain extent I think it’s unfair to pick on his twitter handle. He’s been @littleoldwfc since long before he became SLO. I do think though that the club should have set up a @WalsallFCSLO account and have him tweet from that when he’s using it in his official capacity, but that’s the club’s fault, not his.

12 Likes

Agree. Also, having a club handle allows it to be passed on to the next incumbent and for the SLO to properly separate personal views from club statements.

7 Likes

absolutely. The Little Old Walsall twitter name I originally thought was a parody account.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I see the SLO is busy getting into rows on Twitter tonight. Christ sake. He needs to log off for tonight, he’s not helping himself.

5 Likes