SLO Watch

Amazed that the club haven’t communicated this to the fans :man_facepalming:

How can we just decide against streaming

Don’t people pay an annual sub

If this bloke is any sort of genuine supporter and has been following the Saddlers for decades how can he actually be part of Pomletts disastrous rein that looks like it will ultimately see us a non league club.
You really would think someone would tell him to give his head a wobble

This pile-on on the SLO, while it reflects a general malaise in the club and our feelings, is just a diversion - and not a pleasant one.
There are far more serious issues that the club and its supporters face, with the people who have responsibility for what happens on the field (or doesn’t, more like).

3 Likes

He’s told me it isn’t part of his remit to answer questions, but has told Hayden that emails enable him to give more detailed answers.

Whittaker probably struggles with the day of the week.

The delay in response is due to him waiting for Pomlett to pull one of his strings.

Blimey, I have sent him quite a few e-mails recently and to be fair he usually answers. He doesn’t actually answer any of the questions I ask him and his responses have never once been more than 1 line, I’d hate to see 1 of his less detailed answers :flushed: :flushed:

4 Likes

No. His inbox is probably cluttered with 1000’s of emails from El N and Gensanx. He’ll get to yours when they leave him alone.

2 Likes

U got it

The SLO is just another old dinosaur with no new fresh ideas we need a total clear out and some young new highly driven men OR women with innovative ideas.Put that in your dossier and smoke it G-Dog.

2 Likes

Even the vital Walsall lads where calling him a dinosaur on YouTube the other day absolutely pointless

1 Like

You would think one of the lads sitting by him would point out the obvious.

The power of a cheap suit and a WFC jacket has obviously gone to his headl :wink:

If we are keeping graham which we obviously are would it be suitable for him to hire an assistant who’s more new generation, social media friendly to support which the younger fan base?

1 Like

The only real answer was to have someone democratically chosen.
No one wanted Graham or has any respect for him at all so hes basically pointless, I suppose if you want the toilet roll changing then it’s maybe worth giving him a shout, anything else he wouldn’t answer as he’s having the strings pulled by others.
Bizarre really why anyone would want to put themselves in the firing line.

1 Like

Did not move out of the Directors area alnight.

One of our own.

2 Likes

give the bloke a break, i know we are a bunch of moaners but it was a friendly/ benefit match

7 Likes