Sloppies (A), Aug 21st, Midday (Friendly)

whos jayden campbell mate

1 Like

Winning 1-0 Kinsella

1 Like

Hold on for a confidence booster lads .

Not sure to be honest … just Know he’s a young lad from the youth team winger I think.

1 Like

I knew my goal plea would do the trick😉

1 Like

A much needed goal. Three games with no return would have been difficult to sweep under the carpet.

Result not too important but a win is a win if we hold on against a fairly strong third division team.

Finished 1-0 to the Saddlers

1 Like

…and created the goal for Kins with some ‘brilliant play’!

A welcome distraction from the non-footie threads!

Right, so without anyone actually seeing it - who was awful and needs to be shipped out and who is the new golden boy?

1 Like

Golden Boy: Jayden Campbell

Need shipping out: E&S

1 Like

yep, usually a right winger but playing on the left pre-season I think. As I mentioned to @jjunior9 on the Crewe thread he was put in at left back but has the pace and ability to get past players (as shown against the dingles and now the sloppies :wink:)

2 Likes

I see from the match report on the OS that we again put on Trialist A but not for Roberts this time. Is this guy a utility player?

Norman has received alot of criticism of late, but from the updates from the game he seemed to be involved in alot of positive forward play today.

It depends which Trialist A you mean…there is a lot of them you know. :grinning:

Was it Wisdom tone ? :smile: :wink:

1 Like

He’s another one big in Albania - just like N’Goo!

1 Like

They must all be related, like the 5 Wallace brothers.

3 Likes

Rush back?

1 Like

Trialist A… must mean Jorgey is coming back. Anyone seen him in the Fryatt hotel?

2 Likes

That’s exactly how I pictured it when I read the starting line up. What we were doing before lockdown. Good to see we have a win and scored a goal. Be nice for the strikers to get in on the act next game now!

2 Likes