Song to run out to

I’d forgot that one Shady, another great track, and as you say fits the new optimism perfectly, 2 great songs that still get ya moving, may need to explain 60s stuff to the young uns though🤔

1 Like

Can you inform Our new chairman to sort it out at the upcoming meeting Simon, oh and ask him to remove " Fortress Bescot " from the players tunnel, only to be resurrected when it applies.

That’s because you are a philistine :smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Brilliant willenhall, bloody enjoyed that with me cornflakes, captures everything we should be feeling, :+1:

1 Like

The cheek of it! I’m not from the middle East!

Led Zep - Rock n Roll
Intro works great with the lads running out. :metal:

Some great suggestions of new songs to run out to.

For me, it’s not just about that. It’s the pre-match music to get everyone fired up for the game. I remember Coventry doing this really well when we visited last season. Aslo, what about music when we score - didn’t we used to play One Pod Beyond?

Also, half time entertainment - crossbar challenge, other games etc. Entertainment in the suite before the game to encourage more people to turn up etc

All these ideas and more create a package of enhancing the match day experience.

1 Like

I know this guy is a ■■■■ but this is a great track. Samples daft punk too.

Thinking about last seasons run out song ( The Who ) would’ve been more appropriate if it had been " Suspicious Minds " by Elvis🤔

1 Like

this.

A bit like the boxing and darts walk out songs, it’s all about building up an atmosphere like a gladiatorial battle.

Derby County have ‘Clubbed to Death’ by Rob Dougan and I think the Villa have Craig Armstrong and both musical artists have created rousing anthems.

I always loved ‘I’m gonna knock you out’ by LL Cool J but my favourite is from Creed 2: ‘I would go to war’ by Tessa Thompson.

I believe that Tyson Fury used this.

I don’t know about everyone else but when I go to the football, I want to get away from the stresses of work and life in general. I want to see players that show that they care: passion, commitment and a desire to win and not lie down and wave the white flag. To me, these songs set the mood and at the moment, it’s all a bit powder puff.

As a side note, Jorja Smith is a Walsall girl so maybe we could do something with that in mind if we need to cater to more of a family crowd?

1 Like

I still can’t see what is wrong with ‘Steptoe & Son.’

2 Likes

We’ve moved on since Ken Wheldon and his scrap business - keep up! :smile:

2 Likes

That was the music for our title winning season under Money, wasn’t it? seemed to work back then :wink:

If it was ever used again they need to edit it a bit. If they play it from the start the vocals don’t start until well after a minute of the track.

1 Like

Great band. It got played at the end of home matches in the Dickie Dosh era.

1 Like

Have you seen Mick Jagger dancing to the music from ‘On the Buses’ @AFKALS?

I Found it on Twitter, following ‘CuriousBritishTelly’.

Maybe, we could use it to announce the arrival of experienced sub Gary Liddle in the last 15 when we are defending a narrow lead…

I would go back to the 00’s scene.
This.

Back in the early 00s we had 3 songs segued together which I thought worked really well.

We’ve retained the Dario G Ring of Fire one.

5 Likes

As did " Bringing on back the good times," by Love Affair.

1 Like