Southend United (A) - Tue 23rd March, 7pm

I’ve predicted a win and I expect nothing less.
I expected us to lose on Saturday (still gutted when we actually did lose though) but this, this is different - I think we have to win this if we are to give ourselves a chance of survival.

Oh my. How the ■■■■ did we get here? Don’t score, don’t create, don’t have the bottle or nous to see a game out. Southend are awful and can’t score, just like ourselves. This will be nervy, tense, absolute ■■■■■ and could go either way. I’ve gone Southend in the hope my awful skill at predicting results brings us some luck.

Three decades of the giant, vampire squid bonser slowly sucking the life out of the club, that’s how we got here. Hasn’t even got the decency to stick around and see his legacy through, hope you’re enjoying retirement you ■■■■.

5 Likes

Drawsall
0-0 or 1-1

I’m going for 1-1.

Another clanger by roberts then an absolute wonder strike late on from McDonald to get us a draw. You heard it here first.

More chance of a Roberts Clanger than a Wes Wonder…

Win. Gotta be. They’re worse than us by a large margin.

2 Likes

Not according to the form table,there’s nobody worse than us right now.

2 Likes

Just take Adebayo’s goals away from this season and imagine for a second where we would be if we’d have only had Derik Josh and Caolan all season long as we do now.

That’s why I have little faith in all those saying we will get 6 or 4 points from the next two games, we will get one, on Saturday if we could get Perry to score another grasscutter!

1 Like

They beat us at home so that doesn’t mean anything and we had Adebayo then

Roberts
Norman
Clarke
Sadler
Melbourne

McDonald
Kinsella
Sinclair
Gordon

Osadebe

Lavery

4 4 1 1

We need a performance from Wes. It’s been a LONG time…

Can’t we just play 433 and forget putting Gordon and Wes on the wings and being ineffective? And who’s gonna create from midfield? 433 for me and I’d go rose , Norman , Clarke , sadler , Melbourne, Perry , kinsella , Vincent/ Sinclair , Wes , lavery ,Gordon but we’re ■■■■■■■ in the wind it’ll be wing backs again.

Both talking sense, you know that’s a no-no as far as our team is concerned…it will be a defensive 10-0-0 formation again…“Southend are such a strong team, particularly going forward, we will have to project a resolute rearguard action for 90 minutes” says our saviour…

FTFY.

1 Like

This is the game where everything clicks into place for BD.

3-0 smosh & grab for the mighty…

Sorry but Southend are not mighty :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Preview done. Apologies it’s a bit late x

All joking apart , if we don’t win this tomorrow and saturdays game at Grimsby I think we should all start getting seriously worried about our league status .

1 Like

I’m already seriously worried!

Dreading watching tomorrow evening tbh.

3 Likes

I can see a new Director of football being appointed Wednesday if we lose this one to try and appease fans and keep the pressure off Dutton. ( now back off ).