Southend United (A) - Tue 23rd March, 7pm

Nope not one

We couldn’t even build pressure against 10 men Southend. That was worse than barrow at home. I won’t be watching us again not a chance. Pomlett watching that and thinks Dutton the right man then I’m afraid we deserve everything we get

1 Like

No, one shot on target.

This is an absolute nightmare. It has to end. Get a manager in…anyone will do. Anyone - it can’t be any worse than Clarke’s apprentice.

1 Like

The sending off saved us from losing this!!! Absolute garbage.

1 Like

The most pathetic excuse for a Walsall team I’ve ever seen in almost 25 years.

That’s the last tenner I spend on this shitshow this season.

I think i get it now it’s either Ant or Dec in one of those rubber suits ready to surprise LP at the end of the season :laughing:

We have just been outplayed by a team that hasn’t scored in 21 of their games this season, has only scored 1 in their last 6 games, and had 10 men for 25-30 minutes. Jesus ■■■■■■■ Christ.

Osei-Yaw is ■■■■. More like ■■■■■■■ Ee-Yaw. Donkey.

So bad, more of the same Saturday I suspect.

1 Like

I will not be buying any more games, nor will I be buying a season ticket with Dutton in

5 Likes

Woeful just woeful. Some appalling players on the pitch. I would take so many of their players over ours which is crazy to think.
Their strikers looked so much more dangerous than ours.

1 Like

Feel sorry for Dutton

Not a ■■■■■■■ prayer

1 Like

at least 6 of them, belong in Asda.

1 Like

Absolute clueless garbage.

3 shots from the Saddlers, of which 25mins was against ten men

A draw at Grimsby and he’s got the job best season lol

Positives

Effort from most of the players
Didn’t lose

Negatives
Never looked like scoring against an abysmal side.

1 Like

Hooray, point gained. But play was so fantastic, that season tickets sales will skyrocket. More serious, anyone checked if few draws and no wins will be enough to stay in this dross league?

Why? He has had 18 months plus with this lot now. He is coaching them day in day out and we have got worse. Sorry but no sympathy from me.
He shouldn’t be in the job.

4 Likes

Anyway back off we aren’t helpful

2 Likes

Unbelievable. People trust these ■■■■■■■ clowns to get us out of this rut? Are you serious?

Make no mistake this is a RUT. We have no options going forward and the defence is ■■■■ poor. They don’t even look interested. It’s a very easy thing to say but where is the ■■■■■■■ drive even. Do they know we are in a relegation scrap? Because we sure as ■■■■ are.

And I don’t think it’s just the players that don’t believe it. I don’t think Pomlett does, making comments like “we don’t want to be in that situation” as if we’re not already. I don’t think certain fans do. I don’t think half the players too. I don’t even think Dutton really does. They need to wake the ■■■■ up.

Why the ■■■■ should I give them another pound of my money? It isn’t spent on the team. Top ten budget is he taking the ■■■■? We haven’t even got a ■■■■■■■ manager! ■■■■ that for a laugh. I’ve put thousands in to this club and at least when Bonser was in charge I knew where it was going. This time I’m told it goes onto the pitch. Oh yeah? Well I can’t ■■■■■■■ see it, does he think we’re stupid?

6 Likes