Southend United (A) Tuesday 23rd March, 7pm

There could be a move towards a 4-3-3 with the players at our disposal.

Roberts/Rose

Norman
Scarr
Sadler/Clarke
Melbourne

Bates
Kinsella
Vincent

Wright
Gordon
McDonald

I donā€™t imagine Baggies fans are feeling too chipper this morning. Possibly the only supporters whoā€™d welcome a premature close to the season - wouldnā€™t save them from relegation but would spare them the weekly agony of another humiliation.

Yeah, twelfth in the Prem, no way would I want to change places with those pathetic losers. :grin:

Apparently they are now blaming the ref, donā€™t remember him scoring many of the nine goals they let in?
Mind you, DC sometimes blames the hat he picks the team from not being up to EU standardisation, sometimes the names he picks out start to play like a football teamā€¦that will never do!

Cor beat a decent Nordic blizzard :metal:

1 Like

Can you cite sources for this please?

It was always my understanding that DC used the Regulated Application for Nominal Distribution Of Manpower (or Random for short) app on his phone to pick the teamā€¦

1 Like

Rock bottom of the football league only a win will suffice Melbourne at left back new striker on the bench Josh will start upfront Nolan back in the side on the right 3-1 win their goal through an unusual defensive error :thinking:.

It is called light hearted sarcastic banter my friend, or is this perhaps a whoooosh?

And managed them too

Also known as deep rooted malevolence towards our club

Refs had 21 games gave 67 yellows 4 reds and 5 Pelantyā€™s

1 Like

Heartfelt thanks, seems like following the Saddlers for over 55 years counts for nothing when we try a little light hearted banter about the dreadful state our club has found itself in.
But hey, if your Saddla everything at the Bescot is rosy, we have the best Manager, the best Chairman and the best team money canā€™t buy.
Lighten up sunshine, thereā€™s a world out there, try living it with a smile on your face for a change, not everything is about football.
And you can spell ā€˜malevolenceā€™, well done sir!

Light hearted banter is fine by me. Iā€™ve got over 55 years in the bank too, but I canā€™t remember you ever having a good word to say about the club. Having a light hearted bit of banter is fine, but when it goes on and on and on and on then it loses itā€™s humour. Just try to be positive once in a while it does wonders for your state of mind! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I started a drinking game and had single when Worsul ever mentioned ā€˜badgesā€™ and double when he mentioned ā€˜scratchingsā€™.

I started a month ago. I am now an alcoholic.

6 Likes

I too think Melbourne will go in at left back, Norman at right back.
Wright was impressive against Vale and should continue the right flank. It will be interesting to see how Wright and Norman interact with each other.
DC may use a 433 formation for this game and will put the new striker on the bench.
We have to be aggressive against this team and get on the front foot early.
Saddlers win.

1 Like

It must be incredibly tiring being negative 24/7.

Thereā€™s always when heā€™s asleep, but there again who knows what dreamsā€¦