Southend United (A) Tuesday 23rd March, 7pm

I try and be as positive as I am negative if I can it gets boring when your always one way or the other I just don’t like Darrell Clarke who’s been extremely quiet since the window shut I don’t think I’ve heard from him in the press.

1 Like

Will need to play the keeper with the longest throw if they have to throw it to Melbourne…where’s me coat?

1 Like

Good job it’s an away game, Southend is nearer.

Positive…now what is that? We will win at Southend! :astonished:
Is that positive enough folks?
I’ll obviously have to go and lie down now… :wink:

4 Likes

I think we will win on Saturday as long as play to win and not to stop the opposition.
Over to you DC…
And I think Tuesdays match might be off again looking at the weather forecast…

After all of our misses this season, is Gordon still our penalty taker?

I think if Reid and Wright are playing, surely we should get a pen; I’m sure that they can draw a foul.

After our re-set, we should start the season like a new chapter (with 5 new players). It’s a blank canvas and let’s hope that we can get some numbers on the board…

is Gordon still our pelanty taker?

FTFY :wink:

1 Like

Well I missed it last week after being called off so I’m most definitely watching tomorrow.

Remember the old joke in the 80s that the Wolves goalie had the longest throw - he could get it out to Venus.

1 Like

There has been numerous hasn’t there, Dublin, Jordan and Overmars to a name few

1 Like

Team now looks starved of goals, hope I’m wrong.

1-1

Sooner we get Holden back the better :crossed_fingers:t2: . He’s on the front foot and one of very few who can actually play a through ball.We look so much brighter with him in the team .
Having said that we are certainly still good enough to scrape 3 points tomorrow which I think we will do . Flash at the double after finally being played in his best position 1-2 to the saddlers.

Except for the press conference he’s done today talking about the lot.

Here’s the pre match presser mate.

1 Like

He must have done it just as I said it then because my comment was 19 hours ago and it was posted on our official club site 19 hours ago it’s like he read my mind :wink:

1 Like

Match postponed again. What a pain

FFS what happens to game passes now does it run over to the next match?

The last is supposed to so I guess this one will as well

1 Like

Is it waterlogged pitch or covid?