ST Renewals for 22/23

True we did have Oztumer. OK 1 player in the last 6 years who you could describe as special?

1 Like

Oh, I think we’ve had a lot of players who could be described as “special”.

2 Likes

With my savings of not renewing next year , I’m buy a new loo brush. At least it won’t be constantly in the shit, can be replaced not like some board members.

1 Like

Rob’s poll on renewing season tickets for next season ran early January 22 and 39% said YES.
Rob’s poll on renewing season tickets for next season after the close of the Window as above indicates 25% saying YES as we speak.
Not a surprise to the fan base is it after the disaster that was January (yet again).
Has Graham clocked this do you think and fed it back?

2 Likes

Don’t worry, no doubt there’s a screenshot in existence

1 Like

We should have a thread in August to fact check this one :wink:

I must admit i voted just to make the figures look worse :pleading_face: the only time i have ever had a season ticket was when easy fit put our conservatory up and gave us 2 free ones :pleading_face:
We have always picked our matches, but it has been so easy the last 18 months because we just haven’t been

1 Like

Same here mate I went to the last game before the first lockdown against Exeter and haven’t bothered since the lockdowns blunted the kids interest in going so I’ve just followed suit.I’ve seen every game since though and it’s been awful and doesn’t want to make you put the effort in to go back.did actually come close to buying a season ticket this year as well glad I
I didn’t bother now

1 Like

Fock the board.

6 Likes

Undecided. Im becoming more and more apathetic as the season is going on. If the unthinkable happens and we go down, theres not a chance in hell that im paying to watch us in non league. Id rather start again and watch Telford or Bridgnorth or randomise fifa and support the first on that comes up… fingers crossed for man city ha.

Really though, if we sank, itd be away games when i could be arsed. Maybe id renew my ST If we stayed up, which is most likely, it depends on recruitment and a willingness to change at board level.

This is the kind of attitude that leaves you watching games from the car park.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ye same here mate, i have watched every game, and if i had had to pay the best part of £50 for the 2 of us to watch what i have witnessed i would have been livid, i can understand the loyalty shown by our fans to keep going, because i have been there and done that.
You couldn’t keep me from the place in my teens up until my late 40’s, early 50’s but you just get wore down in the end, especially when you can see that you are being taken for a mug.

1 Like

2 Likes

At least there is no one spoiling your view :grin: :wink:

1 Like

I can’t even bothered to go with my existing season ticket so no chance of me spending money next season.

1 Like

to all the people saying yes, enjoy it.I hope you thoroughly enjoy it.

1 Like

Talking to a bloke today who reckoned he’d gone for over 60 years and he wasn’t renewing for the first time.

3 Likes

I emailed the club via the SLO 2 weeks ago asking the very question about next season and losing fans due to numerous factors (shite football, no boosted fans from coming back from a pandemic, cost of living crisis, awful matchday experience, not contacting existing supporters who no longer attend) and generally why they think people should renew next season. I didn’t get a response. Just sent him a further email to say I won’t be renewing next season, think my parents are going to join me, we’ve all been going 20 years+. The way the club has treated its supporters this year has been nothing short of contemptuous and I’ve had enough.

6 Likes

I’ve just emailed him too along the same lines and asked him to pass it to Pomlett.