Stadium Deep Unclean

Maybe the club should arrange a villa v Albion friendly there before we start our preseason games , that way we make a few quid and the seats get wiped clean for free :laughing:

5 Likes

The problems were with the seats that had been cable tied up during the Palace game being let down prior to the villa game and all the jet washed dirt from the cleaning previously had rebounded off the floor and onto these seats which wasn’t visible for that game but was obviously there when cut down .

This poses another question , why weren’t they at least wiped down as they were cut down .

I hope the club sort this and other problems out before the season starts as I don’t want to be reading nothing but complaints on here instead of positivity about the team .

3 Likes

I’ve just taken a look at the pictures from the deep clean. The last photo is of a younger bloke and if you zoom in it looks like GP so possibly GPW rather than GWP. I did a quick google search and found a logo on images that looks Very much the same to the bit I can see on his top. Initially they looked like they were based London way but another search appears to show in Lichfield. Possibly a small office there. Wouldn’t let me upload the images due to size

1 Like

I actually thought it was GPW, and the club has recently acquired a sponsor, GPW Consulting, which maybe provided the links to the cleaning company?

Yes that’s exactly what I found

Prediction then: a defensive and passive aggressive response from the club on the cleanliness of the stadium.

1 Like

Agree. GPW consulting are a project management company that undertake building surveys, H&S inspections, etc. Looks like Gary Wilson is the main man there. Email address is
[email protected] which is off their Facebook page. There is also a gpwconsulting @outlook.com off their website.

A blinder played here by the club. We got in 6000 Villa bums to wipe and polish the seats and got them to pay us for doing it. Absolute bargain!:grinning:

6 Likes

It’s like a math Hancock contract

That’s exactly why they are now covered in shit … :wink:

I understand now…so the cleaning was effective for those seats which were down so all that needs to happen is for the process to be repeated now all seats can be cleaned. You mention other problems and like you I hope that we can all pull together and get behind the Club and team.

1 Like

Get things right the first time around, then there wouldn’t be any complaints!! Unprofessional as usual.

The seats were dirty for the Palace game too, definitely not just the tied up ones…

4 Likes

If your paying good money for your seat then it should be clean… at the very least!

6 Likes

Exactly. 250 quid to sit on a seat covered in shit.

Lovely

5 Likes

Spot on mate that’s the point here.

1 Like

Home is where the dirt is!

5 Likes

Just speaking to my daughter who went to the Villa game. No issues with her seat either!

Cheers for clearing that up Leigh.

People just love to moan. We could sign Messi and people would moan he’s old.