Kinsella
Bates
MacDonald

Scrimshaw
Adebayo

Substitutes: Roberts, Sinclair, Lavery, Gordon, Guthrie, Nolan, White

Oteh starts for Stevenage

1 Like

Wow! WM is going down the pan. Thought I’d tuned in to a crappy student radio station to begin with.
Supers are on live now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonder if he’s learned what a barn door is yet?

1 Like

Who’s that to scrimshaw

Hello. Anyone here? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Certainly am !!!

After 5 minutes Stevenage are leading, 2 fouls to nil…

1 Like

I think the malaise on here is just the fatigue of yet another season down the pan mate.

It’s not a question of fatigue compared to your standard fitness levels, it’s fatigue compared to other professional athletes that may effect your performance. A completely different kettle of fish.

1 Like

Corner! Guaranteed goal

1 Like

In response to that…surely it’s the same for ALL the teams in the EFL, and some seem to be doing ok…

2 Likes

Good start

Aye, some still don’t get that even at this level the players are exceptionally fit compared to previous generations, and to answer Ancients point, yes, it is a problem for all clubs and the ones that manage it better will have an advantage.

1 Like

Yes but not all the players. Some players can afford to be rotated, some can not. And some rotation could mean the loss of results.

So while it’s the same for every team it’s not the same for every player and that is where management comes in and the end of my sympathy because you’re absolutely right every team and manager has to deal with it.

As for certain players feeling fatigue I think that is completely fair enough.

Just about managed to wake up to watch, had 2 hours sleep after last night and will be having a few more hours after.

We need to win.

You need to leave her alone mate :wink:

2 Likes

63% possession and 2 corners, and we haven’t had a shot yet!

Was going to say something similar, still no shots at goal!

Robs got a mention

2 Likes

Where is the creativity without Holden or Guthrie?

Where’s Scrimmy playing? Behind Norman mostly.

Good tempo, zero quality…its gonna be a night of calming excess alcohol, done my two first half cans already.

2 Likes