Stevenage (H) Wednesday 2nd December, 7pm

Hopefully we can continue with another much improved performance had some good old time off together in training so 2-0 win as @DanG_WFC said Rose to start.

Good point, he said early December and it is indeed that. Would be a huge boost. Bench maybe? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Received neither the digital programme nor the iFollow code for tonight yet. Anyone got theirs?

Rose starts.

3 Likes

on the bench

1 Like

Glad rose starts and nice to see Gordon on the bench

2 Likes

Programme arrived a short while ago. If you’re a season ticket holder you won’t get a code any more, you should be able to watch it from within ifollow.

1 Like

4-4-2 then?

I don’t like Jules at left back. Best centre half at the club in my opinion but it looks like CCMs punishment continues for … reasons.

Glad to see Rose and Gordon though. Frankly whatever the selection I expect a win here.

1 Like

On the IPTV telly thing so will be able to see it in full screen splendour

Gordon’s Alive!

6 Likes

No excuses tonight. Over the last few weeks we’ve heard how ‘tired’ our poor little lambs are. Now the boots on the other foot.
Stevenage played 120 mins of football on Sunday.

Lose tonight and it underlines how bottom 10 L2 we are.
I really don’t care how we win but nothing less is acceptable tonight.

3 Likes

3 nil win

4-0 Gordon Hat-trick (81, 85, 93 mins)

Just shows how far we have fallen when we are saying win any how …

We should be hammering teams like this shouldn’t we , or should we

As critical as I have been of Clarke and this side, that’s a little harsh. The turnaround of games this season is unprecedented.

Obviously it’s something the manager and players will just have to deal with, but any player suffering fatigue at this stage can hardly be described sarcastically as a poor little lamb.

Where’s Holden?

Agreed.I haven’t done a forecast yet so I will go 2-1 to the Saddlers.

Suspended?? (See match preview) :wink:

Fatigue mate? Sorry I’m not buying it.
90 mins 3 times a week playing a game professionally most of us could only dream of.

2 Likes