Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

My mate Estepona Enrique told me that Malaga have released Juan Kerr, who I’m told, likes to get it in the box quickly.

10 Likes

Sorry, he slipped through the crack!

1 Like

I heard he’s prone to the odd hand-ball situation.

1 Like

I’d be interested in Kyle Hudlin or tshimanga . Both have potential and Hudlin had a worse season so would be cheaper and would be a cheap ok target man

He isn’t going to help us keep clean sheets next season.

1 Like

Thats him off the list then

6 Likes

I know someone who has a box at Solihull Iv spoke about hudlin with him before, he said he’s useless.

We said the same about roberts and scarr :confused: sometimes it just works elsewhere

I’d heard that he wasn’t a box-to-box type. Apparently, he does most of his best work outside the box!!

1 Like

Is Lawless the same one who was at Partick thistle a few years back? If so, he was a very useful player.

Apparently he’s turned us down when he was told he would have to work a week in hand

2 Likes

Yes that’s the one squire, would be a good addition.

1 Like

Do we count Daniels as a new signing? If so, good work so far.

I’ve watched Hudlin a few times and he’s actually crap in the air considering he’s 6ft 9 or whatever he is I’d steer clear of him to be honest as you’ve eluded too.

1 Like

Didn’t he leave Burton 18 months ago for family reasons? Would he come back to the Midlands?

Who? Scottish Dave??

:sheep: :grimacing:

Upon realising he was actually Shrewsbury Shaun.

1 Like

Similar to what he says. Said he doesn’t even look like he can play the game.

He did say he wasn’t impressed with Dallas either really to be fair obviously he has goals in his game though

1 Like

You’d have to ask Appalachian Alfred

I remember him being very promising at Rochdale when he first came through.

I have thought, has he been released though as he rejected an offer? He played over 30 times in the league this season for them.

As we are likely to be sniffing round the bargain bins, Crewe’s released list contained an experienced keeper (Jaaskeleinnan) an experienced midfielder (Luke Murphy), and a pacey injury prone striker/winger (Scott Kashket).

If we were capable of bidding at the next level :rofl: Mikael Mandron and Sam Winnall are both out of contract at Crewe and Oxford respectively. :rofl: