Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

Flynn had no time for Menayese because of the latter’s poor attitude. He couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

2 Likes

Is that a little bit of inside information Pedagogue :thinking:

Any ideas who these 2 players are stefan gamble is negotiating with. I would love 1 to be josh march

Agreed.
One could have talent but a poor attitude, one needs to have both to play for Flynn.

I doubt they will be of that quality mate, probably a couple of squad fillers out the bargain basket.

Has MF come out and said he had a shit attitude or is this people reading between the lines again ?
Genuine question btw
P.s always looked as miserable as sin though

Im sure Flynn said there was nothing wrong with the way he applied himself.

1 Like

Kind way of putting it.

1 Like

If that’s true why do people make out hes a bad apple .
If he doesnt fit into the future plan that’s it , we dont have to start bad mouthing players and saying they have a shit attitudes , thats all I’m saying.

3 Likes

Hope not tbh. Not much point in signing players who are not good enough

It’s Timmy Time!

Twitter asking for famous brother names… guessing timmy signing today

1 Like

Confirmed reasonably happy with that 1 year deal makes sense as well

1 Like

It certainly is - highest authority, NOT speculation.

3 Likes

MF said last night that he had no problem with Rollin and had applied himself properly throughout pre season

1 Like

I don’t believe he has said that publicly, but you can tell from his (Flynn’s) demeanor that he’s not going to tolerate bad attitudes from any player.
I totally agree with your post script.

Where do you think we are now @Thanatos

Williams, Johnson, Abraham, Douglas Taylor and Wilkinson to come back hopefully by Christmas

Compare those to all the other striker groups in the division and there aren’t many better at all

2 Likes

Great variety off players to pick from something we haven’t had for a while.

3 Likes

And encouragingly Taylor had his best time on the pitch so far against Solihull, a lovely knock down for Williams goal.
He’s not massively tall but he seems to time his jump well.

1 Like

I’m fully expecting to fill my boots this season. Had on early and now glad I did.
Ay been this excited about our season for a good while

2 Likes