Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

From the Burton forum regarding Jacob Maddox:

“All I can assume with Maddox is that injuries have ruined him, and continue to do so, he just can’t seem to stay fit.”

“I’d just like to say how on earth did Jacob Maddox get the nod over him yesterday?”

“Terrible, a very poor signing by Jimmy. Hope we’ve seen the last of him, full time crock, part time footballer.”

First 3 I came across :man_facepalming:

Sounds like he is one to fill the spare physio table now that Gordon is training!!!

1 Like

Hmmmm…

If these are the two free transfers I’m very underwhelmed.

4 Likes

Fantastic signings!!! Just the type of quality and experience we needed to get us out of this mess!!! :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

Are these the signings that were supposed to get fans excited? :astonished:

1 Like

Surely we will be signing a striker who can assist DJ …

In Harry Smith’s case, a L1 club came in at the last minute (after he had agreed to join us) and snapped him up. Personally speaking, if I make an agreement with anyone I honour it, I think Smith should have done the same.
If you don’t have integrity you’re right down there with the lowest forms of life.

New owners, same old Walsall.

1 Like

We are more likely to sign a roadie :smile:

3 Likes

Its a good job we still have our humor ah mucka … :joy:

4 Likes

If humor was a football skill mate we would be premiership :smile:

Looking forward with all these new attacking options to having a midfielder of -

Comley - kinsella

2 Likes

We’ve got a mossive squad now

I used to have a toolbox with over 100 tools in it, all Blackspur.
My mate had 20 tools, all stanley, i had to replace most of mine at least 6 times times over the life of his, quality over quantity :grin: :wink:

5 Likes

Bacuna is currently training with Blues. He is currently living with his brother.

He was a decent plumber as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like another thread going down the drain

3 Likes

Well it is officially Autumn now (meteorological).