Summer Transfer Rumours 2022

That is why the smoking jacket and cravat is out :grin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to know. 33 degrees here today. Bloody hot.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fine as long as you have a pool to jump into :smile:

1 Like

I was one of the ones who said Iā€™d prefer quantity over quality and was extremely frustrated we hadnā€™t got cover for most of the positions on a football field in seasons gone by, so now we do have cover Iā€™m happy enough with that.Could we have signed better players? Possibly but we now have what we have and the performance against Bradford shows that they are putting in performances for the manager still.If we could have put a few more chances away this season we would be higher up the table thatā€™s obvious but we havenā€™t and when you donā€™t you need the other end of the pitch to do their jobs to make sure you donā€™t concede, they havenā€™t so a mixture of the two means you go 6 or 7 without a win.I still believe that Flynn will get this right sooner rather than later and once we do we will be fine.This league doesnā€™t need quality to get up more often than not itā€™s consistency and I personally think that will come as the season goes by.

Just seen Matty Fryatt outside the Walstead Road chippy, carrying a drawstring bag with what appeared to be Milan Llakovicā€™s autograph on it. He then jumped into a blue VW Passat Estate with what appeared to be Andy Carroll at the wheel. Interesting. Lump on.

Luckily I had my trusty brownie with me when I must have passed at the same time as you or else people would think your making it up

14 Likes

Good shout when is Matty coming back

Love this, our very own coldwar Steve

James Taylor back playing with the Stoke U21s

You can do that if it was sent through as a youth loan I believe.

1 Like

Wolves interested in Andy Carroll :joy:

Must be getting desperate

Not quite Diego Costa is it.Have they got him yet?

He has been refused a work permit, Wolves are appealing against the decision.

Wolves denied Diego Costa, and now looking at Andy Carroll. Who said that there were no benefits from Brexit?

4 Likes

No e&s article today i womder if we are signing another player

Now granted his work permit. Oh well, lucky for Wolves.

No chance that Walsall will ever be able to sign another Jorge Leitao, Zigor Aranalde or Gabor Bukran. Not even an Andreas Makris.

Every cloud and all that :wink:

Every cloud n all that

Since leaving Chelsea in 2017, Costa has scored 16 league goals. It will be interesting to see how he does at Wolves. I think they will have everything crossed in the hope that Jimenez gets fit and stays fit.