Taylor Allen signs

Attacking Midfielder from Forest Green on a 1 year deal

Can also play LWB

2 Likes

At least it is a position we need.

Another defender, just when we thought Flynn had left us open at the back. Suppose we could always play Kinsella up front.:flushed:

He’s from Walsall so must be a sound lad. :smile:

Probably the cover for lwb.

1 Like

8 Performances for Leamington last season

Wow this is a strange one, he hasn’t played league football for 2 years?

1 Like

What a poor signing seriously are we trying to get promotion or worst goal tally ever. Cannot see any goals in the entire team.

1 Like

Doesn’t score not good enough for a team the league above this ,they didn’t want him . Sounds about right what a team we have of cast offs and rejects this year
I really wanna get out of league 2 so we actually sign players who are proven to be good
I hate only being good enough for players not good enough for Cheltenham Forrest green and Cambridge
How did we stoop do low ??

1 Like

Flynn said the squad was light, so give him some slack and see how it pans out before making judgment on these signings, local lad as well, good luck Taylor

8 Likes

He played a couple of league games last season (including against us) and a few more the season before, but he doesn’t have a lot of experience at this level.

1 Like

Welcome to Walsall, Taylor. Walsall aye We!

That spells the end to Shade signing

4 Likes

Noted that Northampton have signed Haynes the wing back 217 league league appearances including 78 for Coventry today. Quite a comparison.

1 Like

Why don’t you compare him to Liam Gordon, who will be our first choice left back?

2 Likes

He must be fit to play 78 times for Coventry today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That makes more sense then if he’s just the backup to that player

I’d say this lad is absolutely a backup player.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion Scoob. We needed a player who can play in midfield and is capable as a left wing back behind Gordon. So he fits the bill.

We just need to go big on a couple of strikers now.

3 Likes

“Sounds about right what a team we have of cast offs and rejects this year”

Cloughie (Brian) did pretty well with this philosophy.

1 Like

It wasn’t a dig or a moan mucka he just seems like a backup type of player as you say versatile but hasn’t played in league two(from what I’ve just read might be wrong) and a one year deal so I’d say backup.Every team needs backup and Flynn seems to be signing players that can play in a couple of positions which again makes sense.

2 Likes