Taylor out?

Really don’t think Pomlett’s reputation would recover tbh if the above is true (which I doubt).

First of all he gave it the big 'un about Dutton and had to do massive u turn with the terrible run and now he was at great pains in July to stress how much work had been put into the new managerial team.

So said manager walking out after a couple of months with team near bottom of the league isn’t a great look for the latest “project.” No idea who he’s turn to but would guess an experienced manager.

I think Leigh means well but there’s something missing isn’t there, it’s not like a Darragh McAnthony who grabs a struggling and underacheving club by the balls and now Peterborough are an established top end league one club with odd season in championship and a very good transfer model.

Or a Burton who make good managerial appointments and stable league 1 club nowadays. Or Dale Vince at Forest Green who are ambitious and do things their own way and don’t care what people think.

Biggest problem for me is over two years now and it just feels like Bonser is still there at the top (which in a way he still is) and the club simply has no idea how to move forward and start winning regularly again whoever the manager is and players on the pitch are.

Guess some owners are just better than others at picking managers. Or get lucky at the right time. Like most things in football there isn’t a set formula for it.

1 Like

Let’s be clear on this. None of us were Bonser fans however the club has gone significantly backwards under Pomlett.
The guys a joke. Bullshite statements. Poor appointments.Clueless. Totally clueless.

3 Likes

i know this is is said a lot on here but do we have a “toxic fanbase”? really? Cos i just don’t see or hear it.

At no point during the game today was there any real negativity towards the players or manager. Yes a few grumbles at misplaced passes but nothing more than that.

For a team/club in steady decline for what, 4-5 years now there has been very little “toxicity” from the fans and if anything they get off bloody lightly for some of the shite thats been served up on the pitch for that 4-5 years.

5 Likes

Taylor in. It’s his first job. He will make mistakes, and he should learn from them.

5 Likes

Probably no more so than 75% of other football clubs.

But 145 posts on a “Taylor out” thread after 9 games? You think the players and possibly even the manager don’t see this sort of stuff?

I’m pleased to see the rational posts saying that,yes, there are some issues with the squad but we haven’t yet managed to get our best team out and we’re having a wretched time with injuries. Sadly, you also get the posts saying “better with bonser back” and “a mate of a mate of a mate says it was a conspiracy when Fullerton was appointed” :thinking:

1 Like

How many of them saying he should actually be out?

5 Likes

Precisely.

I read more angst toward Pomlett and Fullarton. And rightly so.

Taylor has been handicapped by those clowns.

4 Likes

I want Taylor in and to succeed. I just don’t feel he is getting the support or tools from the hierarchy. Fullerton has brought in these players and Taylor has been told to work with them. Yes we have key players injured, but our better players are the ones only on loan… that’s a issue.

1 Like

I’m afraid yesterday’s capitulation has removed the plug from my bath of optimism. It’s rapidly draining away.

The only hope I have now is for us not going down this season.

4 Likes

I’m expecting a ‘back off’ video from Pomlette soon.

Little does he realise, that the anger is directed towards him and Fullarton - or does he ?

A word also on Fullarton. Why haven’t we heard anything from him?

1 Like

Calling for Taylor to be sacked now is stupid but Pomlett did say we would give it a good go at promotion this season so if result’s don’t change and we are in the bottom 4 he should be sacked at that point.

So the question is what are we going to do. I would suggest let’s get some Pomlett out banners made up

And Gamble and Mole ones as well please.

Whose anger? Five idiots behind the virtual goal?

1 Like

You weren’t there. Loud boos and a lot of disappointed, angry people leaving the ground.

The people in charge of this club are clowns.

3 Likes

Moaning after a Shit result. Happens every time. Put a run together it goes away. Only completely whiny negative types would be trying to turn it into a movement in September.

1 Like

Oh god

You have no idea.

As I said, you’re not there and don’t understand what went on yesterday.

As I said on another thread - this isn’t the reaction to one game. We are 22nd in league two for **** sake.

1 Like

You spoke more sense when you had the paper head

How about some examples of shit teams that have turned it around? Can you give us some stats on relative success of clubs where fans actually backed the club versus clubs where fans moaned like little girls?

1 Like