Team for Coventry

Haha when you are done patting yourself on the back for being a football revolutionary maybe you’ll realise that to fix something that isn’t working you are taking out the only component of a system that does.

It’s like having a car with leaking break fluid, a misfiring engine, broken headlight and to fix it you take out the gear box.

I don’t think the player we have are as good as Sawyers, Evans and Chambers.

I think we definitely miss a Chambers type player but Edwards is proven to score goals from midfield. He’s your box to box man. Dobson should be your playmaker. And I’ve seen Kinsella play this system for the youth team and he was excellent and finding spaces on the pitch picking the ball up and driving. We won’t be a top 6 team with that midfield but surely it could at least keep us out of the bottom 4. It also add a defensive screen.

1 Like

I won’t be finished patting myself on the back for some time and when it does work I’ll be back with my “I told you so”.

And people call me a troll for being arrogant…

You’re welcome to call me a troll if you like. I know I’m arrogant, I’ve got lots of reasons to be.

But what I’m actually guilty off is thinking outside the box and going against the conventional opinion on here.

I don’t believe I did call you a troll, I just pointed out the irony. Surprised you didn’t spot that with your massive brain and all.

Well you’re a clever guy obviously.

Because I’ve not said you have called me a troll, I did say you’re welcome to though.

I also never said I had a massive brain so thats something you’ve worked out all on your own you clever sausage.

If that’s not saying you’ve got a massive brain I don’t know what is :man_shrugging:

Perhaps I’m not saying I’ve got a massive one.

Perhaps I’m saying you’ve got a small one.

Brain I mean.

Perception is wonderful.

True, true. Then again, I’m not the one suggesting we drop our most potent source of goals in the search for goals.

Look, I’m disappointed in myself.

You’re well known for bickering messages and I seem to have gotten drawn in here. I don’t want to ruin the thread for others so I apologise to others for that.

Thank you tomWFC92 for an intellectual debate on this subject.

I think it will be apparent to anybody that reads back through this thread who was being a bickering condescending arrogant bell end :+1:

Fixed that for you.

Covered yourself in glory there.

As have you mate. Don’t forget, I’m just a bickering troll who always causes this on these threads! Why do I care if I’ve been baiting someone?

You said yourself you got sucked in.

■■■■

■■■■
■■■■
■■■■
■■■■

■■■■
■■■■
■■■■
■■■■

■■■■
Cook

1 Like

BICKER NOT!!!

If you must adopt playground tactics, do it by private message.

Many thanks…

5 Likes

Nah mate drop him. We need to play 3 of Kinsella (76 career games, 2 goals) Osbourne (267 career games, 7 goals) George Dobson (90 career games, 3 goals) and Edwards (283 career games, 17 goals) instead if we want to get goals into this team.

Can’t believe your tiny neanderthal brain doesn’t understand that.

Dobson wont play. He said in the Stadium Suite on Tuesday he’s got a Hamstring injury and will be out for 2/3 weeks.

1 Like

If we are going to have this every time I dare point out how daft somebodies point is can we have them in other threads too please?

Like the most recent match day thread for example? Or the Bojo one?

To be fair, El Nombre isn’t the problem here is he?

1 Like