Team for next season

@el_nombre I’m sure can rustle this up. I’d like to see it!

1 Like

Did any one actually say Osadebe is going to go straight into the Premier League. They did not. What they said is that if he continues his current development then in a few years he ‘could’. His work rate and attitude has to match his skill and ability. What’s wrong with that!. I say that after watching the joys of Norwich and Burnley on the tele week in week out lol. And actually if I was a Norwich fan whose team cant seem to pass 3 yards to each other let alone have anyone that could beat a player and score a goal I’d be throwing in Paddy now lol

1 Like

Except his skill and ability are nowhere near and will never be. Those awful Norwich and Burnley players are way above what he will ever be.

Other than that he has a real chance.

This board never fails to give me a loff.

1 Like

I suppose all about opinions but I’m not sure I’d agree re Norwich and Emannuels inability to make it to that level. I’ve watched games which have basically been devoid of any skill or talent whatsoever. Pukki for example at times looks like a really really poor Andy Rammell.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the BBC Sport football rumours page tomorrow.

“Norwich, Burnley and Crystal Palace are all running the rule over Walsall wing back Paddy Osadebe with a view to a multi-million pound move in the Summer”. (UpTheSaddlers.com)

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

U clearly don’t watch much Premiership football. Pre the Saudi Takeover did you watch much Newcastle for example ???. Sean and Matty Longstaff bought of the bench lol. Do I think Emanuel could reach that level in 3 years. YES I do!!!

You alright mate?

It is about opinions, you’re right.

You do realise though that Teemu Pukki would shit and piss this league and up to the Champ, tbf to him, though? Surely that is obvious?

As much as Rambo is one of my all time faves he was not that level either.

Yeah fine thanks. I’m selling Dvds of ‘The mericural talent of premiership star Matty Longstaff’

£9.99

Want one?

You clearly don’t watch Walsall games neither if that is what you think!

Using players who have come through Newcastle youth is bizarre too.

Loads of young players have Prem minutes when they come through the clubs ranks. Plus Sean Longstaff would shine at least at Champ level.

Very few players who have careers that are shit to average League 2 level make it in the Prem though.

Just a thought, is @Gensanx123 actually Osadebe or his agent?

Very good hype man for sure.

On your points, yeah he clearly has talent but he needs to be consistent but I will have £200 with you for charity now that he isn’t in the PL in 2 years. You could even add a 0 to the end of that.

Recent games I’ve enjoyed watching him, he reminds me of a Key Stage 2 SATS Yannick Bolasie, not knowing where his legs are going.

If you wanted to watch more Premiership footballers we have
Jozy Altidore highlights on special offer at the moment

Reduced price. As it’s not very long. 3 seconds…

Can you name any players that were playing in League 2/Division 4 at the age of 25/26 that made any appearances in the top division? I can’t think of any.

Oh god, he is going to start comparing Osadebe to Jamie Vardy now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

But Jozy Altidore would also be better than anything we have by loads. Not Prem level but still better.

Do you understand about different levels of ability in different leagues?

Jeffsmate123 has always been one of the posters you ignore but he’s excelled himself tonight.

I think my point needs some context here. Do I expect Paddy to playing for Man United, Liverpool or Arsenal. No!!!.

Could paddy scrape on to the bench of Brentford. Marooned 36 points adrift at the bottom of the Premier League. Yes!!!

I’ll go £500 and give him his whole career to get there.

1 Like

I knew there were bound to be a few, didn’t Ian Wright start late too? It’s not exactly common though is it?

Osadebe earned a new contract on the back of a couple of decent performances last season, worth bearing in mind before we all get carried away. I’m not even sure Flynn is convinced about him going on a few comments he has made in his post match interviews.

He could do a decent job for us but this is his level at best I’d say.

Scratch that…

“Brentford are eyeing up Walsall enigma Paddy Osadebe to warm their bench in preparation for next seasons relegation battle in a multi million pound summer deal”. (upthesaddlers.com)