Thank you and Happy New Year (nearly)

Just a quick thank you to everyone who has commented, read and visited UTS in 2019.

Checking the stats this afternoon the site has enjoyed just over 830,000 individual visits this year and nearly 5 million page views - a great return at the end of a decade where social media has cornered the market for discussing football online.

The on-going support of our contributors, paid members and the moderation team is hugely appreciated and makes the whole thing worth while.

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous 2020.

Up The Saddlers.

26 Likes

Thank you Simon for all you do to keep the site running. As an older retired person it provides lots of interest and fun for me,. Happy New Year everyone.

9 Likes

Happy New year to all Saddlers

7 Likes

Wishing all Saddlers every where
A Happy and Peaceful New Year.

6 Likes

Well its been a tough year for us all! But one thing stands out we have some great support and some great people in this club! Im sorry i come across rude or an idiot but i just speak what i feel is correct and my passion! Ive made some great new friends thru this club and i hope 2020 is much better for us all! Some great people on here and no matter what we hate other’s say we all here for the love for Walsall FC and id help each and everyone of you because were a huge family at this club and its amazing too be apart off no matter how poor we can be!

Happy new year too everyone and there loved one’s…

Thank you @simon and many others mods on here for a great outlet for anger and discussion!

7 Likes

Great fans forum. Keep up the good work Simon and everyone else who keeps the site ticking over .Happy new year.

7 Likes

Echo what others have said

Happy New Year to all and UTS

6 Likes

Happy new year everyone x

6 Likes

Happy New Year. It will be better, than last year, but next one will be even better. UTS.

4 Likes

Superb fans forum one of the best I’d say having visited loads being nosey after we have played them to see what they are saying about us.

Well done great work

Happy new year all🎉

7 Likes

Great job with the new site Simon, its appreciated, I’ve dabbled in UTS for a long time now and its always home for me for Walsall stuff and beyond.

Wishing all members a fantastic 2020 I hope the new year is good to you all.

7 Likes

Friend, foe or regular sparring partners on here: Happy New Year to all :sunglasses:

Lets hope the next decade improves for us all as Walsall fans - its been bloody tough!

9 Likes

Yes Happy New Year to you all didn’t join till July this year but enjoyed debating and listening to others views here’s hoping we sign some new players and move forward…this time next year we will be in the mix I reckon UTS!

6 Likes

Happy New Year to all, let’s hope in football terms it’s a better one than 2019 and this time next year we’re flying at the top of the league and looking forward to promotion.

6 Likes

Same to you @funk_hits_the_fan
Here is to another year arguing :joy:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all Walsall fans near and far.

3 Likes

Cheers for all your hard work Simon and happy new year to all fellow saddlers.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who runs UTS - bit of a lifeline to those of us who live away from Walsall. Happy New year to all Saddlers fans. Here’s hoping for improvements on and off the field in 2020.

3 Likes

I can only echo with pleasure the foregoing comments from 2,000 miles away.
Great site, thank you UTS managers, from a supporter since 1945.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

3 Likes

Happy new year to all

2 Likes