Thank you and Happy New Year (nearly)

Good call.

Any more tit bits Simon?

The top three is comprised of @Gavin77, @Shrewsbury-Saddler and @RedandWhite. Iā€™ll let you guess the running order as I donā€™t know if theyā€™ll appreciate me sharing.

1 Like

Wow :astonished: where am I ā€¦ really need to find a hobby.

2 Likes

3rd on 27 days, Gav!

1 Like

This site is like having a night out with your mates without leaving the comfort of your chair :joy:

5 Likes

Partly due to the long soaks I have in the bath every night catching up with UTS :joy:

2 Likes

Why? Are you worried :joy:

Not at allā€¦will be going for the top spot next year :joy:

1 Like

Think I was on it 24/7when we first got rid of the leech :joy:

5 Likes

Hope you didnā€™t put any money on el nombre!
Think Iā€™ll go for @RedandWhite then @Shrewsbury_Saddler and @Gavin77 third

3 Likes

12 days for me, I need to get a life!:laughing:

This is turning into a competition now
:joy:

1 Like

My wife has always complimented me on being a silver medalist because I always come second :joy:

3 Likes

Youā€™ll be seeking a sponsor in future then if you are going to challenge for honours? Or alternatively you could always take a few coaching badges.

1 Like

There is no way I could drive a coach :joy: I remember setting up a business a few years ago with Argos in acton trussell, I was buying pallets of returned goods for 10% of its true value, but what I didnā€™t realize was that when I bid for a pallet it had to be picked up within 24 hrs or they took it down the tip :joy: so I had to hire a 7 Ton Lorry and go and get the stuff, I had only driven a few yards and I had taken 2 wing mirrors :joy:

3 Likes

This could be the UTS eSports venture weā€™ve all been waiting for. Competitive lurking.

3 Likes

I have spent a lot of time on here. I am proud of it too.

3 Likes

8 days. Must try harder.

Top twenty??